Balika Vadhu: A because Saga - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Look like that.... everyone going to sufer more in upcoming episode...from doree to ganga to mansi....

Anandi does suffer a lot but there are some happy moments for viewers to charish....bhairo to sumitra even with dadisa tooo ...

Doree real happiness lay with ganga and Mansi. Until and unless they are not become a full family... No one can get their full happiness

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Thank God that Nani and real Kelashi Devi are sportive towards her and may be the whole Bustee peoples but she needs her Father and mother love as well .

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello!

Speaking of similarities between BV and Doree - the moment when Ganga Prasad suddenly took vermillion to fill Mansi's headline reminded me of the scene when Jagya did the same to Ganga. Actually, in the heat of a moment Jagya did apply sindoor. His Ganga was caught off guard, unlike Mansi. She "fought back" like a lioness protecting her cub (i.e. Doree). To be more specific, she was protecting both father and daughter.

Back then, I didn't like the way Jagya announced his relationship with Ganga. On the other side, I really enjoyed Mansi - Ganga confrontation. A firework of emotions! As for me, it was much needed conflict between them.

Edited by LauraM - 5 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail

Anandi had a sport from her parents , nearly the whole B . H residents plus the whole village ,thats why she had the currige to become strong and establish her self but what's Doree have?No stability at all .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

Hello!

Speaking of similarities between BV and Doree - the moment when Ganga Prasad suddenly took vermillion to fill Mansi's headline reminded me of the scene when Jagya did the same to Ganga. Actually, in the heat of a moment Jagya did apply sindoor. His Ganga was caught off guard, unlike Mansi. She "fought back" like a lioness protecting her cub (i.e. Doree). To be more specific, she was protecting both father and daughter.

Back then, I didn't like the way Jagya announced his relationship with Ganga. On the other side, I really enjoyed Mansi - Ganga confrontation. A firework of emotions! As for me, it was much needed conflict between them.

So does I.... because Jagdish always like that no respect of other person opinion....

Mansi did the same think like Anandi if she in place of her ....no one can get her married like that....

I hope in future ganga and Mansi will marry each other with their constant..

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

But Anandi got all these after many years ..

In doree it's also take time. If maker wants..but I'm glad atleast ganga is with her plus even always think about her wellbeing rather than vansh ..

kooki07 thumbnail

Hopefully Doree gets the sport from all her loved ones same as Anandi .

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

This current track with Flora and her mother is dead on arrival tracksmiley26

Absolutely unbearable.

Fastforwarding almost entire episode.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

This current track with Flora and her mother is dead on arrival tracksmiley26

Absolutely unbearable.

Fastforwarding almost entire episode.

Currently unbearable.......Mansi look pretty on last episode... When Real Kailashi stop her to meeting Doree...

kooki07 thumbnail

I do watch it but really not hearty so I must have missed that part ,hate the new track evil trios ,KD, F , and her mum ,so just watch it Ganga and Doree moments with nani , real KD and her sportive Bustee peoples .