Balika Vadhu: A because Saga - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Today is the day... Shivraj shekhar made his entry in the show BV.... Itv first greenest flag ML .... iconic character indeed

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Today is the day... Shivraj shekhar made his entry in the show BV.... Itv first greenest flag ML .... iconic character indeed

Thanks dear for reminding me as well ,he washy most favourite actor of the industry, nearly followed all his shows .
kooki07 thumbnail

But how did u found out that its that day today ,just wants to know so may e I can follow it as well ?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

But how did u found out that its that day today ,just wants to know so may e I can follow it as well ?

I do know the date but forgets...

I found out from Twitter....

kooki07 thumbnail

Yes after you have informed me I did search on the internet its said 15th of May ,might be the time difference .Good to know that at least we can share the memories .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Yes after you have informed me I did search on the internet its said 15th of May ,might be the time difference .Good to know that at least we can share the memories .

Yes we can share memories....its is 14th may...I always remember that time and on Ansh at 14th may is mentioned....many people also share memories of shiv (+Ansh) even today on Twitter... So good to see them and their romance ...

kooki07 thumbnail

Could u please send me the link please .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Could u please send me the link please .

Just search Balika Vadhu in twitter you will se all the videos....plus 12YRS Of sidharth as shiv

kooki07 thumbnail

Thanks

Word Count: 1

kooki07 thumbnail

So the Doree would be suffering same as Anandi in BV the whole life ?Only short term happiness then the troubles come again for her ?