Balika Vadhu: A because Saga - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Still feel that all 3 the main chrecter of the show have gone for ever looks like a nightmare when we wake up they will be there .smiley28

Yes, but like people said "Actor never die". They always remember for their character.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Thats true ,they will be alive in our hearts ,may Allah give the strength to their families and loved ones and bless them the highest place in Jannah , such a wonderful personalties .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thats true ,they will be alive in our hearts ,may Allah give the strength to their families and loved ones and bless them the highest place in Jannah , such a wonderful personalties .

I'm watching Purandu shekhar (Balika Vadhu orginal writer) interview. How he come with This story.

First he wrote this story for movie or durdarshan channel. Only 24 episode. Many time I Heard from Avika that Anandi childhood story was written for short period of time( which evidence in the beginning episode too). How popularity made them go for longer periods of time.

If you want you can watch his interview too.

https://youtu.be/ygiMJI9UR6c?si=7F5XvSi6JKHkQyi_

kooki07 thumbnail

Thats interesting I am going to watch it now, Thanks

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodDoc_2105

In every story there's good vs evil. There is a hero and there is a villain.

For Doree to be a hero she needs a villain who causes problems all around. Otherwise what is there to watch? For the message that good triumps over evil to be shown the evil/negativity also need to be shown

Season 1 had Ganga Mansi and co vs Thakurain and her evil son

Season 2 if there is then it will be Doree vs who ever does evil things in her world.

Watch this interview of Gajra. She mentioned the mistake they did during shiv death track. This thing discussed in forum too.

https://youtu.be/VH6AT3KU1MQ?si=lFcPbOEokw6zxLK6

1:07:00 minute

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

I'm watching Purandu shekhar (Balika Vadhu orginal writer) interview. How he come with This story.

First he wrote this story for movie or durdarshan channel. Only 24 episode. Many time I Heard from Avika that Anandi childhood story was written for short period of time( which evidence in the beginning episode too). How popularity made them go for longer periods of time.

If you want you can watch his interview too.

https://youtu.be/ygiMJI9UR6c?si=7F5XvSi6JKHkQyi_

Thank you for posting this video. Watched this one years ago. Doree makers should have watched this video too. It would have given them ideas to write stories of multiple characters and how to weave them into the story of the protagonist.

They could have written a story of the childless couple yash and wife getting atatched to Doree or Yash being a teacher helping in education Doree so on and so forth. They didn't do all these things that's why they had to cut short Doree childhood story. Ganga and Mansi story was the only one that was written well.

Balika Vadhu they have never had to scream and tell in every episode Anandi is special because she is the lead they just wrote scenes and short episodes building up Anandi's character and thu all these they showed every phase of Anandi's life her loss of childhood her bond with other characters with their own stories and thruough all those stories she learned and evolved to the person she is

Doree was elevated with no memorable scenes. Sad to say but Doree can never become a cult figure like Anandi.

kooki07 thumbnail

At the moment they are showing that P head wants Ananadi back in his life while Shekhers are preparing for Siv Anandi wedding ,lets see the fight between Dadisa vs Bhairo plus whats CHoti maa comes up with .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

At the moment they are showing that P head wants Ananadi back in his life while Shekhers are preparing for Siv Anandi wedding ,lets see the fight between Dadisa vs Bhairo plus whats CHoti maa comes up with .

Good... I love the scene when sanchi come to badi haveli....

Anandi and shiv nain mataka .. such a cute scene...

kooki07 thumbnail

No I couldn't remember that part at all , but in the tonight s episode it would be coming when she throws all P heads memories I think he is such a seamless and arrogant person who thinks that what he had done to her she would come back to him again and will trust himsmiley42.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

No I couldn't remember that part at all , but in the tonight s episode it would be coming when she throws all P heads memories I think he is such a seamless and arrogant person who thinks that what he had done to her she would come back to him again and will trust himsmiley42.

That's one the best and most needed.... It's prove that anandi shiv got married because they like each other (as many time Anandi mentioned that shiv win her heart then she decided to marry him) not because of Anandi mother wish ...

Their marriage based on love, respect and trust..