My letter to Jahnavi Di (@hemakeerti) !! Please see this Jahnu Di

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Note- not a single word of this letter is exaggerated smiley17 Everything I have written is from my smiley27

Hey Jahnu Di, please read this letter from a readers point of view! 

So yess, dearest dearest Jahnavi Di, this is my 'request letter' to you to update the story closest to my heart- PBD! I know I know I have messaged you so many times and not to forget - the 'please update soon' messages on your topic. 

I feel guilty to irritate you so much but then what can I do after all PBD was, is and will be my LOVE and my OBSESSION ... (Yup! I'm obsessed with this beautiful story of yours) so much so I take time out of my schedule and message you for updates. 

I have read almost every FF on this forum and they are all so so beautiful. But then NJAPA, HBAS and PBD top my list, always! Shraddha Di has completed her works now its only you remaining smiley13 I can't put this story out of my head. I tried so many times. Reading HBAS,  NJAPA searching for other stories hoping that will divert my mind but at last I always end up searching 'Pale Blue Dot' on the forum's search bar. 

Me and other members of this forum have mentioned it so many times and I'm again writing this out- 

YOUR STORY DESERVES A PROPER END. OUR JALAL & JODHA DESERVE A PROPER END smiley19

When I say, I like this story, I like it so much that I think about this every time, I'm obsessed with PBD ... I mean it with all my heart. 

Please, PBD is very very important and close to our hearts. It deserves a proper ending. The thought of you abandoning PBD itself makes me upset and crazy. The couple, deserve a proper ending!

You must be having other commitments like family, work and no doubt family comes first but please, this has become a part of our lives too now. 

Your priorities are justified but maine bhi toh PBD ko apni priority bana ke rakhi hai smiley42

No complaints on how much time you take to update a single chapter. Be it 2 months, 5 months .. but please just give us the assurance you are not leaving this one! I can't just take it. I put no update requests on other stories to the extent I do on yours. Because I mean it when I say this story has taken it's place in my heart. It's been years I'm here still asking for updates. smiley42smiley38

You once told, waiting is worth ... but in our case it's not because seeing no response from your end makes us sad .. thinking you are not going to update again. 

I love reading. I'm a bookworm. I find it impossible to leave a book store without buying at least one book. I was never into FF reading or online reading. But due to JA I started reading online only to get my heart broken seeing so many beautiful stories unfinished. But those stories doesn't concern me as much as Pale Blue Dot does. 

Lastly, I will only say

Please, don't just leave it!smiley28

I have written my heart out in this letter. And I'm sure every PBDian feels the same. And I have trust on you, our beloved author, that you won't break our heart and leave PBD. Because, it's your hard work too!smiley1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

I just wrote out what I felt. I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone..because my intention was not to do so smiley27

Edited by nushhkiee - 25 days ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Please please please update. desperately waiting. I mean it smiley27 

ab aur intezaar nhi ho rha..FF thoughts keeping me so busy .. pls update soon smiley19