jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

1.Incarnation of money

Genre-Legal action,revenge, political,Romantic comedy

Story-Lee Kang Seok is a Teenage happy go lucky rich boy. He is a bit spoiled, naughty but a very smart boy. When he grew up as procecutor Lee Cha Don he became more naughty and spoiled. He took bribe and did lots of corruptions. Bullied Bok Jae in so much that she had to do a full body plastic surgery.But that didn't stop her misery. She is a fighter just like Lee Cha Don. Lee Cha Don faced a lot of troubles in life. His father was murdered, mother was sent to prison and turned insane, his property was snatched away from him and he ended up in orphanage, his enemies tried to kill him several times. But he defeated all and turned in to the ultimate winner, a hero.

Remark-I started watching this drama with very low expectation and ended up with high appreciation. Great cast, totally engaging strong storyline and the chemistry between the actors awesome.Sp Jae in(Hwang Jung Eum) and Lee Cha Don kept me laughing.

This serial got lots of awards including best female,male, couple,movie etc. I loved the junior Lee Kang Seok too. He is very dashing and handsome. I hope to see him soon as a lead.

2.Secret

Genre-Legal,Romance, suspense,revenge

Story- To protect the career of her procecutor fiance she took the blame of his crime on her shoulder. As a result she was turned into his doormat. Now how she achieved her success and taught him lesson is the main theme of the story.

Remark-It is an award wining extremely popular 2014 serial. A lot of remakes of this serial are made in India,Turkey, Thailand,China,Pakistan etc. But the original rocks. Sp the chemistry between the 2 leads (Hwang Jung Eum and Ji sung) was shiveringly romantic. The negative lead did a brilliant job. Well they all got awards for their acting. A must watch show.

3. The Train

Genre-Sci fi action,police story, serial murder case

Story-Something strange is going on near Mukying railway station. Deads are coming back alive. Then what about their dead bodies found in the station?

The serial ended with a positive note.

Remark-This serial got 12 highly tensed action packed episodes.Every episode is worth watching.

4. Alice

Genre-Sci fi action, police story,comedy

Story- While investigating a case Police Inspector Park (Jung Won)finds a professor of physics in a classroom of a university who is just like the younger version of his mother who was mysteriously murdered long ago.

Remark-The Train ended on 17th August and Alice started on 28th August same year with different PH. One projected on how mom ruined son another how mom brought him back from darkness. Both serials are worth watching. The Train is a very serious drama. Where Alice got comic relief. The action scenes are just awesome in Alice more like Hollywood movies.My personal favorite was the 2hot father son fight scene. Well the moma is really pretty.

5. Bring it on ghost

Genre- Horror,action, romantic, comedy

Story- Park Bongpal is a bright university student. He is kind,caring and sweet. But has no friend except his exorcist uncle. When he was 5 an evil spirit possessed him. His mom sacrificed her life to protect him.But the spirit followed him to the university. A female spirit fall in love with him and 2 other senior boys joined them to exorcist the ghosts.

Remark-Nice casting,great action, cute love story and very entertaining comedy. Sp the 2 main leads are very good looking. Their chemistry is so cute. I just loved it.

6.Flowers of evil

Genre- Action

Story- Well I saw the 3rd episode first which made me watch the rest. It was 6yr old Eun ha who got punch from her class friend for touching her doll. But her father made Eun ha say sorry. When she asked he told he did this to save her reputation.In next scene her father is washing his hands in a basin.Beside him the doll is there in a trash bin.smiley39

Remark-A very nicely made serial killer murder mystery. Sp I loved the ending of the serial. Great story telling,awesome character building and casting is just great. A must watch.

7.Cursed

Genre- Black magic

Story-Forest is an online site who are openly encouraging curse. People are getting hurt and they will be harmed more unless they are stopped.

Remark-There are some violent horror scenes in here which some may find disturbing. Or else it's a nicely made drama. From first to last they maintained the spooky environment.

8.Parasyte the gray

Genre-Sci fi

Story- Alien invasion.

Remark-This is just what we expect from alien invasion movies. Action, makeup,graphics were good.

9.Room no.9

Genre-Legal, Fantasy

Story- A tale of 2 ladies. One a merciless,selfish lawyer another a kind old prisoner. Their bodies get swiped and then the fun begins.

Remark-Story is really complicated. I saw the hindi version. Still it was hard to understand. I watched each episode twice to understand.

10.Innocent defendent

Genre-Legal action

Story- Procecutor gets wrongly accused for his wife's murder.

Remark-If you have less MB. I would advice download episode 1,5,8,10 and 12-18.Rest of the episodes are repeated,monotonous and all about the old boring negative lead's white wash. The real action starts from episode 12 and episode 18 is just awesome.

Ji sung got best actor's award for this serial too.

11.Stealer the treasure keeper

Genre-Super Hero

Story- Won(Joong Won)is a highly educated govt officer who sleeps at office all the time and gets scolded. At night he is the super hero 'Skunk' who steals treasures to protect those.

Remark-Actor Joong Won(Won) is very good in comedy and action scenes. But the only problem is the mask...common problem of any super hero movie. You will not be able to see his face much.

12.Vincenzo

Genre-Legal action comedy

Story-Vincenzo is a korean who was raised by a mafia family in Italy and turned Lawyer who comes to Korea for his gold.

Remark-You will not find any mafia action in this serial. Just renters vs real estate developer fight. The male lead has better chemistry with other males than female lead. Female lead and female negative who are lawyers I found them undignified as lawyer and some of their comedies were just too gross.If you love south Indian movies you may love it.

If you google you will find this as the number1 Korean thriller. But I think it is over rated. There are better Korean thriller serials than this. Sp the term Mafia was just a name sake. Lonely mafia lawyer with no gang no goon no gang war....just a lonely lawyer and bunch of comedian renters.smiley18

.......to be continuedsmiley2