Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: YourSia

Dukhi ppl is me.. Me is dukhi ppl 😞

Behan ka bataein... Stuti se pucho.. Subah 6 baje uthakar jo dukh ho raha hai 2 hafte se.. Esp in last few episodes...

Pura din, we roam around like zombies 🥹

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Batana zaruri hai. Dont want to cause more DDP to already dukhi ppl.

Aur aisi hi baat hai.. toh for the record.. Agastya ke jaane ka dukh aaj bhi itna hai, ki I was watching the episodes of the kite flying and then cycle romance last night only smiley9

Bas.. Hum dikhate na hai.. Pyaar baut hai Auggy se. smiley27

(Actually kabhi kabhi dikha bhi dete hain, apne DP and signature me on alternative days smiley37)

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh kya badtameezi hai. No waxed chest pls smiley44

I like how SPR looks (minus the ghosla on his head and the weird print shirts and tight denims smiley11)

Bacha kya? You outer beauty lover smiley37

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gags05

Aur aisi hi baat hai.. toh for the record.. Agastya ke jaane ka dukh aaj bhi itna hai, ki I was watching the episodes of the kite flying and then cycle romance last night only smiley9

Bas.. Hum dikhate na hai.. Pyaar baut hai Auggy se. smiley27

(Actually kabhi kabhi dikha bhi dete hain, apne DP and signature me on alternative days smiley37)

Meri toh himmat nai hui dekhne ki without breaking down. Kal ek scene dekha where August was crying outside Imlie ka door phoot phoot ke. I couldn’t take it at all. Chup chap abhi wale SPR episodes pe aa gayi. Mera naazuk dil nai seh payega smiley19
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Bacha kya? You outer beauty lover smiley37

His sharp nose and jaw and ofc his eyes and badteesi.

Ek baat batati hoo sach sach, I do not stan him coz he is good looking. Aisa nai tha ki duniya main usse bhi khubsoorat….. aap SRK fan ho aap samaj lo. So main kya keh rahi thi, yes, I am here coz I see the pure heart and soul he possesses. The innocence in him (despite his narcissistic behaviour at times).

Mereko uski outer beauty se kuch lena dena nahi. It’s been 3 yrs in the fandom now. Kuch toh baat hogi na usmain smiley14

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

His sharp nose and jaw and ofc his eyes and badteesi.

Ek baat batati hoo sach sach, I do not stan him coz he is good looking. Aisa nai tha ki duniya main usse bhi khubsoorat….. aap SRK fan ho aap samaj lo. So main kya keh rahi thi, yes, I am here coz I see the pure heart and soul he possesses. The innocence in him (despite his narcissistic behaviour at times).

Mereko uski outer beauty se kuch lena dena nahi. It’s been 3 yrs in the fandom now. Kuch toh baat hogi na usmain smiley14

Honestly, that's precisely what I find most endearing about him...

He might act silly at times, torture us by not giving regular content.. but his personality, his dil... is sukoon inducing...

As I said earlier bhi, his eyes have that depth, innocence and naughtiness all at the same time...

Gags05 thumbnail

He might act silly at times, torture us by not giving regular content.. but his personality, his dil... is sukoon inducing...

As I said earlier bhi, his eyes have that depth, innocence and naughtiness all at the same time...

Chal jhooti..

U also love him for his hot bod.. 🤭🔥

Jyada saadhu na bano 😂

joliefemme thumbnail

Yea totally. There is something in these annoying besties that I cant leave the fandom.

*Alexa play jaadu hai tera hi jaadu*

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5