Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

Iss Wale ka body chain is missing smiley43

Kuch to hua hoga. smiley43
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Gags on the promotion!!!!! 🎉

That was so fast!!!!

Edited by LKashish - 4 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LKashish

That was so fast!!!!

ab tumhari baari. How many more to go????
1234212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

That was so fast!!!!

Bold: I swear.. smiley37

Hum teenon ka almost same time around Goldie promotion hua tha.. But look where she's now 🙌We two are moving at 🐌 speed smiley39

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for all your lovely wishes guys.. smiley43

I would like to give credit to Ren, for her continued focus on completing the AT & motivating me, to give my best.. (ignoring my professional goals)

Credit to Shree.. for being an equal bakchodi partner, and keeping my personal life on a back burner

Credit to Kashish.. for motivating me, on how to live thru all the DDP and still come here, every day, for more of the same shit..

Credit to Sunaina, for constant Con related dreams, which shall shatter miserably in next 2 days

Credit to Stuti, for well.. just showing me the mirror, that we are corporate slaves, and we need to also focus on work at times.. (not that I paid any heed). Also to be the first one, to like my nonsense shayari one day, and mujhe iss IF ke dal-dal me kheechne ke liye..

Credit to Tanu, for killing my happy vibes on most of the days, for disking all the episodes I loved, and for loving the ones, I got irritated with.. Most of all, for being the Yin to my Yang..

Credit to Sharada for telling me how to be optimistic in adversity (legit asking very cutely, whether Imlie's team can still come back, after actually packing off the set, the channel, saying goodbyes to the actors, and all the jazz)

Credit to Kavya.. for the amazing editing skills.. how she made Surya's bright yellow sunflower shirt and presented as black, one day, and gave respite to our tired and exhausted eyes..

And lastly credit to Shreya, for solidying my yakeen, ki agar kissiko shiddat se yaad karo, toh usse bhi hibernation se nikalkar, apne saath IF ke dal-dal me kheecha ja sakta hai..

To you all ladies, I tip my hat..

https://tenor.com/bn1BX.gif

1234212 thumbnail

Yeh jo tumne hum sab ki ek saath li hai.. Isse hum kya samjhe Gags 😂😂🙂

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gags05

Thank you for all your lovely wishes guys.. smiley43

I would like to give credit to Ren, for her continued focus on completing the AT & motivating me, to give my best.. (ignoring my professional goals)

Credit to Shree.. for being an equal bakchodi partner, and keeping my personal life on a back burner

Credit to Kashish.. for motivating me, on how to live thru all the DDP and still come here, every day, for more of the same shit..

Credit to Sunaina, for constant Con related dreams, which shall shatter miserably in next 2 days

Credit to Stuti, for well.. just showing me the mirror, that we are corporate slaves, and we need to also focus on work at times.. (not that I paid any heed). Also to be the first one, to like my nonsense shayari one day, and mujhe iss IF ke dal-dal me kheechne ke liye..

Credit to Tanu, for killing my happy vibes on most of the days, for disking all the episodes I loved, and for loving the ones, I got irritated with.. Most of all, for being the Yin to my Yang..

Credit to Sharada for telling me how to be optimistic in adversity (legit asking very cutely, whether Imlie's team can still come back, after actually packing off the set, the channel, saying goodbyes to the actors, and all the jazz)

Credit to Kavya.. for the amazing editing skills.. how she made Surya's bright yellow sunflower shirt and presented as black, one day, and gave respite to our tired and exhausted eyes..

And lastly credit to Shreya, for solidying my yakeen, ki agar kissiko shiddat se yaad karo, toh usse bhi hibernation se nikalkar, apne saath IF ke dal-dal me kheecha ja sakta hai..

To you all ladies, I tip my hat..

https://tenor.com/bn1BX.gif

What a dedication to everyone smiley31

Gags meri baat maano, job main 19/20 karo toh bhi salary utni hi milti hai. Agar expectations hi kam rakhoge toh life sorted hogi. Agar zyada acha kaam karogi toh boss aage se khush hoke aur kaam dega. smiley37