Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Look who is talking??? The one who brings Biru and Alia in every thread....related to them or not....smiley37...Irony refused to die this time...smiley37smiley37

You also forgot to add -- the one who wished Alia to get udaoed by bomb..

That was not deep rooted hatred though...

I ain't looking for (selective) Moral Science lecturers in the Forum, especially not the ones who have no qualifications (at all) to be self-appointed evangelists.

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

You also forgot to add -- the one who wished Alia to get udaoed by bomb..

That was not deep rooted hatred though...

I ain't looking for (selective) Moral Science lecturers in the Forum, especially not those who have no qualifications (at all) to be self-appointed evangelists.

I didn't see that post....maybe it got deleted before I saw it.........smiley22

Also I forgot to add that I am not the one who is opening Deepu Veeru bashing threads on a daily basis...My last thread on Deepu or Veeru must have been months ago.....infact my last thread on Deepu was for praising her....smiley36

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 5 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I didn't see that post....maybe it got deleted before I saw it.........smiley22

Also I forgot to add that I am not the one who is opening Deepu Veeru bashing threads on a daily basis...My last thread on Deepu or Veeru must have been months my last thread on Deepu was for praising her....smiley36

Oh yeah I had seen that post (thread I forgot) and I was both shocked and disgusted in equal measures.. But I was not the one who told on that post to the mods, I swear..smiley36

Hume thread open karne ki kya jaroorat, har thread ends up being RanAlia bashing and RKDP praising thread. Even Alia's MET ended up being how others wore saree better. The comparision should have been between MET attendees past present, but oh well..

I remember your thread on DP appreciation post her Oscar appearance and I was like blue ice Ji ke sar pe kisne danda maar diya..smiley37But jokes apart, that was a very graceful of you to do so..Kudos.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Hola friend smiley31I have been well, how are you??

smiley27smiley31

I'm good, long time no see, kahan busy ho?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

1) Ummmmm not sure if y’all are talking about me but I don’t talk about unborn children and certainly have never wished death upon anyone. If you think I have ever said something like that then perhaps it’s imaginative or a self-imposed misunderstanding.

2) I do think it’s very random to talk about someone’s “pregnancy hype” - what does that even mean ?So weird and juvenile. Are we really that naive? We all know all media and hype is manufactured PR, so if you don’t hear anything it’s because THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

1) There are many RK-DP fans here, not only one. Anyone could have said anything at any time..

2) Mods are tagged . They are the ones who would be clarifying-- Vishesh tippani that is neither invited, nor appreciated can f**k off...

Weird and Juvenile -- Well I'll take that over accusation of wishing bad upon unborn child... But those attributes may be silly but not disgusting as wishing death on anyone (could have been done by any RS-DP stan)..

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

1) There are many RK-DP fans here, not only one. Anyone could have said anything at any time..

Thanks. As I said, that ain’t me and ain’t ever gonna be me, cuz that’s not my style.
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

There is already a breaking news thread on Ranbir's new haircut.

Now this thread on Ranbir's new hairstyle.

Ranbir is so fortunate to have fans showering him with abundance of love 😘

Edited by Candylicious - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It may be more the topic opening member's decision to ignore the already existing thread smiley2

(in this case understandable if one hasn't opened Shaitaan's 'telling-nothing' topic title of "Breaking News"...)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Why is he copying my Kartik with that pout?