Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

LOL...

Disgusting is wishing down syndrome on someone's already born child..

Disgusting is wishing for unborn child to die in the mother's womb, to label the child illegetimate /bas**rd just because it was conceived before the parents got married..

What is disgusting about why there is no discussion someone's pregnancy??

Have I wished anything bad on the child -- NO

Have I get triggered when someone had said the child question will get beautiful genes from their parents -- NO

Have I speculated if the parents are getting genetic determination so that the child is born with best features from both the parents?? -- NO

P.S : Tagging the moderators so that you can clarify if asking why there is no hype on celebrity's pregnancy is disgusting/wishing bad for unborn child. If yes please increase my waning level and I won't whine ---- PROMISE

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Source - Ranbir's real hair & Alia's blockbuster movie. U need to bring down RS to hype your fav. This shows the deep rooted hatred for RS & ur unhealthy obsession with him. Delulu is the solulu for RK fans

Look who is talking??? The one who brings Biru and Alia in every thread....related to them or not....smiley37...Irony refused to die this time...smiley37smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bira's new hairstyle has more hype than Veeru's whole career...smiley37

I like the hairstyle ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

LOL...

Disgusting is wishing down syndrome on someone's already born child..

Disgusting is wishing for unborn child to die in the mother's womb, to label the child illegetimate /bas**rd just because it was conceived before the parents got married..

What is disgusting about why there is no discussion someone's pregnancy??

Have I wished anything bad on the child -- NO

Have I get triggered when someone had said the parents in question will get beautful genes from their parents -- NO

Have I speculated if the parents are getting genetic determination so that the child is born with best features from both the parents?? -- NO

P.S : Tagging the moderators so that you can clarify if asking why there is no hype on celebrity's pregnancy is disgusting/wishing bad for unborn child. If yes please increase my waning level and I won't whine ---- PROMISE

OMG ...who said that....smiley29

Nothing that you said was wrong.....People sl ut shaming Alia and Bira suddenly got back on their high horses...smiley22

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

How do you cut something that is not there?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw,Hope this breaking news doesnโ€™t break the internet and steal the thunder from Ms.Alia British Bhatt.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Grass Privileges GIF - Grass Privileges Meme GIFs

Grass Mower GIF - Grass Mower Mowing GIFs

aisesmiley36

Word Count: 1

bashful_moon thumbnail

OMG ...who said that....smiley29

Nothing that you said was wrong.....People sl ut shaming Alia and Bira suddenly got back on their high horses...smiley22

Will have to dig that post down. Unlike you-know-who, I don't bookmark threads so that I can use them when need be..

You know what are other things that are more disgusting??

Wishing Alia (an infant's) mom to get "udaoed by bomb". So that child doesn't matter??

Liking, disliking an actor, for that matter even hating on a celebrity is okay. We don't all have same ideas and cognitive abilities. But wishing death on someone, that too by bomb (weapon used by marauders, murderers and those wishing mass carnage) is not disgusting???

LMAO!!

So yes,

Selective outrage when it concerns one's own favourite is disgusting

Ghusaoing Alia and RK even in the thread they don't belong to is disgusting

Likewise ghusaoing RK and DP in the thread jisse unka door door ka koi lena dena nahi just to bring the former two down is disgusting

Members like you and me who have equal rights, not more, same say, nothing more, trying to gaslight others is disgusting..

Bring rude is obnoxious

But having someone's DEATH WISH is beyond DUSGUSTING...

Will have to dig that post down. Unlike you-know-who, I don't bookmark threads so that I can use them when need be..

Wishing Alia (an infant's) mom to get "updated by bomb". So that child doesn't matter??

Liking, disliking an actor, for that matter even hating on a celebrity is okay. We don't all have same ideas and cognitive abilities. But wishing death on someone, that too by bomb (weapon used by marauders, murderers and those wishing mass carnage) is not disgusting???

LMAO!!

So yes,

Ghusaoing Alia and RK even in the thread yhey don't belong is disgusting

Likewise ghusaoing RK and DP in the thread jisse unka door door ka koi lena dena nahi just to bring the former two down is disgusting

Members like you and me who jave equal rights, jot more, same sat, nothing more trying to gaslight others is disgusting..

Bring rude is obnoxious

But having someone's DEATH WISHA is beyond DUSGUSTING...

I still am not able to wrap my head around this...shocked...smiley3smiley5

Wishing Alia (an infant's) mom to get "udaoed by bomb". So that child doesn't matter??

LMAO!!

So yes,

Ghusaoing Alia and RK even in the thread yhey don't belong is disgusting

Members like you and me who jave equal rights, not more, same say, nothing more trying to gaslight others is disgusting..

Bring rude is obnoxious

But having someone's DEATH WISH s beyond DUSGUSTING...

Okay I think I know this one smiley9

I do agree that the concerned sentence was not appropriate and you (&others) have every reason to feel offended. Even I was taken aback. I'm not going to defend it. But I think she meant it in a jestful way. Bad joke yes! But nothing seriously malicious ... Atleast that's what I thought ...smiley9

Also, I noticed that that post got deleted plus some other restrictions so I guess mods took some action as well.

bashful_moon thumbnail

I still am not able to wrap my head around this...shocked...smiley3smiley5

Nathu Ji said, the post has been deleted. Hence was not able to dig it out.Apologies..

Henceforth, I will screenshot everything offensive said about you-know-who...

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Okay I think I know this one smiley9

I do agree that the concerned sentence was not appropriate and you (&others) have every reason to feel offended. Even I was taken aback. I'm not going to defend it. But I think she meant it in a jestful way. Bad joke yes! But nothing seriously malicious ... Atleast that's what I thought ...smiley9

Also, I noticed that that post got deleted plus some other restrictions so I guess mods took some action as well.

Thank you for being you, Nathu Ji.

Here are very few who are objective in their opinions and you are one of them.Thanks for making this place bearable.

However, one doesn't wish death even on jest, I would have understood their wish (in jest or otherwise) for Alia to get wiped out of Bollywood. The same bunch accuse us of being rude, suffering from depression and negativity like RK and this marauding thought is what they harbor. So don't accuse others when you have shown more triggering symptoms.

Hum dudh ke dhule aur tum kichad se sane...smiley29

And to whine and pine for getting rightful warning-- the Forum is funnier than Dr. House's method of medical diagnosis..smiley36