Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

So its photoshop? I am so confused. I just a photoshopped pic of SRK on insta. Now i don't know what to trust.

Stars have been using photoshop for a long time on their pics, it's very common, I believe kim kardashian was one of the first to touch up on her pics and she has been caught out on photoshop blunders that she has made. I have noticed that the paps have also started use filters and photoshop on their pics aswell.

But they also use other tricks like lighting aswell, that's why stars look better in their own pics that their teams have taken rather than the paps pics who don't have good lighting

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Ranbir Kapoor’s new hairstyle pictures

Do comment
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6vEIH5NLxv/?igsh=bjFqM2Q4Zm9yOTJu

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

How do you cut something that is not there?😳

Btw,Hope this breaking news doesn’t break the internet and steal the thunder from Ms.Alia British Bhatt.😭

Word Count: 0

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone with eyes can see that he is straining himself to get that defined jawline look + photoshopping otherwise why does he NOT look like this in his pap picssmiley36anyone care to share why there is a stark difference?

The only person who has a natural and strong jawline is Kartik (and he can chop my veggies any day with it)

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Kifla, how are you?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Nah...not Karthik Aryan.

The second pic where you see some reflection on the glasses....that is someone from Apte khandaan...Baburao Ganpatrao Apte smiley16

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Anyone with eyes can see that he is straining himself to get that defined jawline look + photoshopping otherwise why does he NOT look like this in his pap picssmiley36anyone care to share why there is a stark difference?

The only person who has a natural and strong jawline is Kartik (and he can chop my veggies any day with it)

I think the comparison with Kartik is because Ranbir also has a slight pout in these new pictures. But yea Ranbir is one of the few people who’s pro shots are always starkly different than his candid shots.

IMG_7648.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Nah...not Karthik Aryan.

The second pic where you see some reflection on the glasses....that is someone from Apte khandaan...Baburao Ganpatrao Apte smiley16

IMG_7649.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Such foolery man!! smiley37
Kaise kar lete hai ye!! smiley29smiley36smiley36

I guess infamous over enthu PR at it again!! smiley40smiley36

IKR....smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1