Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

lowesst TRP is 1.4 introduction of fl😃

Waise those episodes weren't just introduction of FL but introduction episodes of ML and supporting character Ruhi, introduction of Poddars and beginning of Ruhaani Love Story of Ru-haan smiley42 You can recheck their LS begin during first week of Gen 4. Getting Ruhi married to Rohit and Abhira to Armaan with Yuvraj as antagonist who blackmailed Abhira for weeks actually improved TRP otherwise rising from 1.4 to 2.3-2.4 wasn't possible with Ruhaani love story continuation  as it's beginning was a disaster for TRPsmiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 8 days ago
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

TRP viewers were pro-Ruhaan during marriage week right? They switched on TV only to see 2-3 minute glimpses of their perfecto Ruhi, that also mostly while dancing smiley42 If TRP viewers were pro-Ru-haan than how could episodes like Armaan defending Abhira infront of his Dadisa, confronting Dadisa for deal, his drunk confession, breaking marriage with Ruhi got maximum TRP? Lowest TRP after removing third angle which was 1.6 (lowered by 0.5) here 2.0 (lowered by 0.2) is farr better.

If audience are more inclined to Ru-haan then why didn't shiv shatki and conversations like "I will talk to dadidsa" and more screenspace to Ruhi got more TRP? Ruhi's trauma drama and Armaan promising her got lowest TRP that week. Ru-haan was just there in yrkkh only last week right? When Armaan left Ruhi at mandap and it wasn't a part of show previously? So it couldn't garner TRP before? Reason of high TRP is Ruhi's insignificant 2-4 minute SS in each episode during her one-sided marriage smiley9 as Armaan wasn't involved whereas Armaan/Abhira who got 12-15 minute SS and Dadisa who got 7-10 minute SS weren't responsible for TRP during marriage week smiley36 

forget the previous weeks . Last week was leads centric and ml confession is very important as per the story.. but still no increase  in trp. Anyways I don’t keep track of Trps.. my opinions are based on the current trps and plots related to it. 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

forget the previous weeks . Last week was leads centric and ml confession is very important as per the story.. but still no increase  in trp. Anyways I don’t keep track of Trps.. my opinions are based on the current trps and plots related to it. 

Are seeing praises on social media I also thought trp would increase to 2.5 ,every one in forums or twitter was gaga over last episodes calling it best track ,best ml confession ,best week in yeh rishta ,so I thought the jinx of not getting 2.5 will be broken now
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Are seeing praises on social media I also thought trp would increase to 2.5 ,every one in forums or twitter was gaga over last episodes calling it best track ,best ml confession ,best week in yeh rishta ,so I thought the jinx of not getting 2.5 will be broken now

Yeah I really thought the same, and the episodes did look good even though I don’t find chemistry between Abhimaan. But I thought it would bring in the numbers as Ishvi centric episodes always brought numbers despite the toxicity and everything. 

Susi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

we can understand that last week trp was better because people were curious to watch whether wedding would happen or not.. once the wedding cancelled people might have gotten bored to see the confession track, Laila Manju separated by sasur track. What is so special in the track that people stick to tvs to see what happens next. FL either cries or shouts.. ml dumped a girl on the mandap.. he became a bad guy now smiley36

Lostin90s thumbnail

As if the week before last was not lead centric.smiley37

The_Best thumbnail

This show is strange. Every time there are lighthearted episodes, trps go down. But when there’s drama then trps goes up. Ghum is the opposite. There except the bit marriage or death drama, trps increase when there are lighthearted episodes. I think because this show has too many lighthearted episodes, so trp viewers get bored and want drama where in Ghum there’s always drama and sadness so trp viewers get bored and trp increase when there are (rare)romance and/or lighthearted episodes. 

Docworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

TRP viewers were pro-Ruhaan during marriage week right? They switched on TV only to see 2-3 minute glimpses of their perfecto Ruhi, that also mostly while dancing smiley42 If TRP viewers were pro-Ru-haan than how could episodes like Armaan defending Abhira infront of his Dadisa, confronting Dadisa for deal, his drunk confession, breaking marriage with Ruhi got maximum TRP? Lowest TRP after removing third angle which was 1.6 (lowered by 0.5) here 2.0 (lowered by 0.2) is farr better.

If audience are more inclined to Ru-haan then why didn't shiv shatki and conversations like "I will talk to dadidsa" and more screenspace to Ruhi got more TRP? Ruhi's trauma drama and Armaan promising her got lowest TRP that week. Ru-haan was just there in yrkkh only last week right? When Armaan left Ruhi at mandap and it wasn't a part of show previously? So it couldn't garner TRP before? Reason of high TRP is Ruhi's insignificant 2-4 minute SS in each episode during her one-sided marriage smiley9 as Armaan wasn't involved whereas Armaan/Abhira who got 12-15 minute SS and Dadisa who got 7-10 minute SS weren't responsible for TRP during marriage week smiley36 

Ru----haan  shaadi par Ru---haan par focus kaha tha🤣🤣 That track was just introduced for ML's love realisation for the FL..Aur nahi to batavo.. Itni sasti actual shaadi preps kya huva hain rishta ki history mein😂😂😂 Future groom stood there like a corpse😭😭 ML's love realisation and him breaking that alliance got them one of the best daily trps and phir bhi audience ko Ru----haan chahiye🫢🫢🫢Edited by Docworld - 7 days ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ru----haan  shaadi par Ru---haan par focus kaha tha🤣🤣 That track was just introduced for ML's love realisation for the FL..Aur nahi to batavo.. Itni sasti actual shaadi preps kya huva hain rishta ki history mein😂😂😂 Future groom stood there like a corpse😭😭 ML's love realisation and him breaking that alliance got them one of the best daily trps and phir bhi audience ko Ru----haan chahiye🫢🫢🫢

No Shaadi prep n Shaadi in Yrkkh was more Sasta than Armaan-Abhira's Hospital marriage 

Though Ruhi---------------------------------------------Armaan's wedding prep n previously Ruhi-Rohit's wedding were also really sasta as per rishta wedding history for supporting characters/PL's But I don't think Any leads in rishta had the Such Sasta 1st wedding Even the worse Gen3 had grand wedding track for 1st time leads wedding 

Docworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

No Shaadi prep n Shaadi in Yrkkh was more Sasta than Armaan-Abhira's Hospital marriage 

Though Ruhi---------------------------------------------Armaan's wedding prep n previously Ruhi-Rohit's wedding were also really sasta as per rishta wedding history for supporting characters/PL's But I don't think Any leads in rishta had the Such Sasta 1st wedding Even the worse Gen3 had grand wedding track for 1st time leads wedding 

AA ki first marriage mein kaham kuch preps huva?? It was a deal marriage without the involvement of Fam members.. So aisa hi hoga na.. And it happened all of a sudden.. But Ru---haan was a planned one right?? Though I was sure that it wont happen and DKP was like jo hoga hi nahi usmein kharcha kyu karna😂😂 .... As far as wedding of Leads are concerned they can show a grand wedding once things settle down as Gangaur festive was huge..But I would still prefer a simple yet elegant one.Edited by Docworld - 7 days ago