Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Hands down Anuj, Vanraj has never ditched his phemily for his love, he even stood by his fraud son Toshu, but Anuj is just a pet Puppy of Anupama, he will bite anyone who says a word against his Malkin! ๐Ÿ˜‘

And Yashdeep is a joker ๐Ÿ˜‚ He has no aim in life except Anupama Ji!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Jokerdeep is still an irrelevant clown however much he thinks he is the lead. Asli mazaa tab aata when the poll choices would have been Anuj and Vanraj smiley37

Technically Anuj vs Vanraj doesnโ€™t even need a poll as we already know whoโ€™d win and who would get 0 smiley37
Donโ€™t worry may still post one purely for our entertainment and to see the Majboor table lose smiley9
Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Hands down Anuj, Vanraj has never ditched his phemily for his love, he even stood by his fraud son Toshu, but Anuj is just a pet Puppy of Anupama, he will bite anyone who says a word against his Malkin! ๐Ÿ˜‘

And Yashdeep is a joker ๐Ÿ˜‚ He has no aim in life except Anupama Ji!

Vanraj is the true hero, these jokers are nothing in front of him smiley9

See this is why I made this poll as both Clowndeep and Majboor have no aims in their life expect for Meri Anu/Anupamaa Ji and I just canโ€™t decide who is worse smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Vanraj is the true hero, these jokers are nothing in front of him smiley9

See this is why I made this poll as both Clowndeep and Majboor have no aims in their life expect for Meri Anu/Anupamaa Ji and I just canโ€™t decide who is worse smiley37

Worse to phir bhi Anuj hi rahega, because even when you kick a dog like Anupama kicked him so hard, the Dog would show some self respect and never return back.
But he ijj beckkkk to biting his own daughter and fiancรฉe instead of the one who kicked him. He is an insult to all Dogs!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Worse to phir bhi Anuj hi rahega, because even when you kick a dog like Anupama kicked him so hard, the Dog would show some self respect and never return back.

HAHAHAHAHA I can visually imagine MAA kicking Anoooj (in the bum) and the latter holding his ears and begging Meri Anu for forgiveness smiley37smiley37
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

31 years of obsession and stalking vs few months of a crush. Anuj is the easy winner.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

anuj kapadiya any day

yashdeep never abused his brother or beeji for anupama

hes better human than anuj by miles

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But he ijj beckkkk to biting his own daughter and fiancรฉe instead of the one who kicked him. He is an insult to all Dogs!

If you kick dog he will growl and bite you and all dogs of locality start barking against you to support their friend

If one dog yelp all locality dogs start barking at top of voice to warn offender not to trouble that dog

anuj kapadiya is diff he will push his family sister or daughter towards abuser instead of braking against them

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Their should be another option as both..

My answer is both.....

But what charisma Maa huu nee is having that all men running ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ behind her๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿชฒ.

I know Maa still like """ Abhi to mai jowan hoo""""๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

But still I want know what's special Maa huu nee is having......๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So finally makers destroyed anuj Character to glorify vanraj character.