MUSIC 🎸🥁CHIT CHAT CORNER #30👨🏼โ€🎤👩โ€🎤 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

Like the this song by Diljit .. kinni kinni you guys heard on it ? And tag others who know on Diljit ๐Ÿ˜‚ whether know Punjabi or not. @bi some matches cricket were played in Dallas now they gong to newyork and then other places did your hubby watch any?  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKIOCcfpN9c&pp=ygUMRGlsaml0IHNvbmdz

Originally posted by: wat_up

Like the this song by Diljit .. kinni kinni you guys heard on it ? And tag others who know on Diljit ๐Ÿ˜‚ whether know Punjabi or not. @bi some matches cricket were played in Dallas now they gong to newyork and then other places did your hubby watch any?  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKIOCcfpN9c&pp=ygUMRGlsaml0IHNvbmdz

Chamkila ..no I haven't listened to it . Thank for sharing..how did he sound live ?

Originally posted by: wat_up

Yes and it gonna be crowded will try to post pics group is also planning to see the USA VS India match on Wednesday and we  got good seats in advance. Many Americans donโ€™t even know on cricket but the team is doing well. I think the India vs USA will be interesting to see where oneโ€™s alliance is ( meaning those who group here vs those in India). I think the same happened with other matches that were with USA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 

That's interesting... Australia always has a phenomenal team.. so I won't be surprised if the USA is green and gold on the day of the finals .. 

Afghanistan murdered NZ ..  Pakistan obviously took bribes as usual to lose to the USA. Ha its already an interesting t20 world cup. 

I am Australian,  I have zilch interest in the subcontinent.. apart from the food.. BW doesn't interest me..I have no idea what I do here except to chitchat. When Australia swims.. or anything in the Olympics..or tennis or rugby or racing.. I will cry infront of the TV and scream till I can't scream anymore.. I love Australia... I love Australians..  honestly it is the best country in the world..  and the people are awesome. BUT I will never ever ever ever ever everrr ever EVER go for the Australia cricket team!! 

I go for pakistan, when pakistan plays sh!t I go for India.. i hope any team beats Australia! .. it's always satisfying when our arch nemesis NZ beats us. 

I hope the USA beats Australia.  I wonder who you go for jess? India ? Or USA? 

Originally posted by: D3viL

That's interesting... Australia always has a phenomenal team.. so I won't be surprised if the USA is green and gold on the day of the finals .. 

Afghanistan murdered NZ ..  Pakistan obviously took bribes as usual to lose to the USA. Ha its already an interesting t20 world cup. 

I am Australian,  I have zilch interest in the subcontinent.. apart from the food.. BW doesn't interest me..I have no idea what I do here except to chitchat. When Australia swims.. or anything in the Olympics..or tennis or rugby or racing.. I will cry infront of the TV and scream till I can't scream anymore.. I love Australia... I love Australians..  honestly it is the best country in the world..  and the people are awesome. BUT I will never ever ever ever ever everrr ever EVER go for the Australia cricket team!! 

I go for pakistan, when pakistan plays sh!t I go for India.. i hope any team beats Australia! .. it's always satisfying when our arch nemesis NZ beats us. 

I hope the USA beats Australia.  I wonder who you go for jess? India ? Or USA? 

To start itโ€™s raining here but some say rain โ˜”๏ธ is good as the goddess are smiling. Yet it will delay things. Itโ€™s packed as expected Iโ€™m sure you will be watching this game very closely as u mentioned how much u rooting on ur team. Iโ€™m going to just chill n enjoy lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m like other Americans who donโ€™t know much on cricket ๐Ÿ but enjoy the experience as itโ€™s being played in not only my home country but my home town New York !! As much as I talk on cali ( surprised no game/cricket match being played there is shocking but oh well New York is a melting ๐Ÿซ  pot. So makes sense to have one the biggest games here and including the one โ€ฆ

im waiting onโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Iโ€™m personally most excited on which is 

next Wednesday India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ vs USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Itโ€™s my motherland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณvs my homeland ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธwhere I was raised since birth SO itโ€™s win win situation to me and luckly group Iโ€™m going with they ok on whoever wins ๐Ÿ˜‚ they not rigid cricket ๐Ÿ lovers so we wonโ€™t have moody group with us. Secondly the USA team as mixed players( melting pot) they have various backgrounds not like the Indian team where itโ€™s just Indians. We got goras and desis ( mixed cultures). Some I checked even cute. Point either way whoever wins wonโ€™t matter to us.  Regarding Diljit d yes the concert was great I posted a pic here as well !! His concerts selling out like hot cakes !!   Here is Naina song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3u6lLWGjFLY&pp=ygUOZGlsaml0IGRvc2Fuamg%3D

Edited by wat_up - 27 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8