Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Idk dear.....

I hope to take a break from india forums and come back maybe some day but not soon.

I dont think users like me around much here as i get into fights because i always speak my mind but in that process i type rude and harsh things lol. And then i try to please the same people.

Better to join some other activity online. Cant expect flowers when i throw the mud around.smiley36

Hmm, I must have missed it, but honestly, I’ve never seen you do anything outrageous like that to make people dislike you.
Relax, Billi, you're probably just being too hard on yourself. Sometimes a little breather is all you need to regain your chill. This place can be a rollercoaster, after all! Take care!

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Idk dear.....

I hope to take a break from india forums and come back maybe some day but not soon.

I dont think users like me around much here as i get into fights because i always speak my mind but in that process i type rude and harsh things lol. And then i try to please the same people.

Better to join some other activity online. Cant expect flowers when i throw the mud around.smiley36

If you are still around, you can consider being my bff? I have no one around here too. Three days ago my ex-bff was brutally murdered . I tried replacing her with SmittenKitt3n but if you are observant you will notice our vibe isn't quite right.. 

If you are interested in the now vacant position.. can you post a song and if I like your song and you like my song.. then we are new bestfriends! I haven't seen you post a song before . ..but fingers 🀞 crossed. 

Edited by D3viL - 25 days ago

You never told me the match you were going to watch.. is it tomorrow's pak vs india ..are you worried I'll spot you amongst the crowd.. 😘

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D3viL

If you are still around, you can consider being my bff? I have no one around here too. Three days ago my ex-bff was brutally murdered . I tried replacing her with SmittenKitt3n but if you are observant you will notice our vibe isn't quite right.. 

If you are interested in the now vacant position.. can you post a song and if I like your song and you like my song.. then we are new bestfriends! I haven't seen you post a song before . ..but fingers 🀞 crossed. 

Alrighty 

Originally posted by: D3viL

You never told me the match you were going to watch.. is it tomorrow's pak vs india ..are you worried I'll spot you amongst the crowd.. 😘

Yes and it gonna be crowded will try to post pics group is also planning to see the USA VS India match on Wednesday and we  got good seats in advance. Many Americans don’t even know on cricket but the team is doing well. I think the India vs USA will be interesting to see where one’s alliance is ( meaning those who group here vs those in India). I think the same happened with other matches that were with USA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Hmm, I must have missed it, but honestly, I’ve never seen you do anything outrageous like that to make people dislike you.
Relax, Billi, you're probably just being too hard on yourself. Sometimes a little breather is all you need to regain your chill. This place can be a rollercoaster, after all! Take care!

Its just that i don't fall into any group ....the bjp or the congress.... the ranbir or the deepika ..... The israel or the Palestine..... the haters or the trolls smiley36 i just wander here and there but i guess u are right i need a lil breather πŸ¦„ πŸ’…

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think you’ll like this 

https://youtu.be/YIucrdfR6rI?si=YVFhV6uxVK6OOQEQ