IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 20 days ago

After TOH failed he released a statement apologizing to the audience because he said people expected better from him.  This time he’s saying his acting was too much and he’s trying to learn from it and not repeat his mistakes.  

Lal Singh Chadha as a movie was very well done.  Great production value and flawless craftsmanship.  I personally didn’t find anything wrong with his acting.  Lal was supposed to be a mentally slow individual and not be able to communicate like everyone else.  But I’m just one audience.  Anyway, good for him for acknowledging his failures and not making excuses or coming up with scenarios where the movie wasn’t a flop.  

https://x.com/aamirsdevotee/status/1785241263962480682?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I haven’t watched the movie. It’s good to accept your mistakes and learn from them. But I feel like there’s a thin line between self reflection and self loath. Any time Aamir’s movies do bad it can’t all be his fault. 

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

I haven’t watched the movie. It’s good to accept your mistakes and learn from them. But I feel like there’s a thin line between self reflection and self loath. Any time Aamir’s movies do bad it can’t all be his fault. 

I don’t think he necessarily took the blame for TOH.  More of an understanding and acceptance that his name is what brings the bodies to the theaters.  With LSC he wasn’t just the main protagonist but also it was his production.  All the responsibilities for it was on his shoulders.  

There were rumors that he wasn’t happy with how TOH had turned out and wanted parts of it reshot but Adi Chopra didn’t want to invest any more money on it.  Take it with a pinch of salt.  

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Did the movie got good opening?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Did the movie got good opening?

12 crores, which is really low for an Aamir Khan movie.  

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly other than Anil Kapoor & Ranbir, I haven't seen a single mainstream actor being able to carry off a "Slow/Autistic/Special Needs" Character. Whether it's SRK in MNIK, Salman in Tubelight, Aamir in LSC, Hrithik in KMG or even Ajay Devgan in MAHH. They all go way OTT and turn it caricaturish. Still props to Aamir for admitting it on national TV. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

12 crores, which is really low for an Aamir Khan movie.  

i wonder if it has to with Kareena saying in 2020? Remember she said no one is forcing people to watch my movies. Then people on social media said okay we won’t. But then her other movie were somewhat hit.

But then movie talaash was semi hit.

Edited by Bekind - 20 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Nice clip 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

His acting was unbearable, over acting ki hadd