Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Is Wahaj lead or what? Maya has more scenes and here I thought this misogynistic writer being misogynistic will help us by writing better character for male lead

wahaj started shooting from nov 21 and maya from January.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Is Wahaj lead or what? Maya has more scenes and here I thought this misogynistic writer being misogynistic will help us by writing better character for male lead

I wish KRQ didn't done SMD instead it should've been Rehana Aftab and mishbah nosheen

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Guys maya ka shoot July end tak hai told by team. So yes smd in September is highly possible.

ayein. so wahaj finished his shoots 3 weeks before maya? do they not have many scenes together or what?

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

wahaj started shooting from nov 21 and maya from January.

Jaan Nisaar has 70% screen time for random people which is reducing the views and TRP

Geo's current plan seems like including side characters to increase number of episodes but that would dilute the whole thing

I'd rather have good 32 episodes with lead

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I wish KRQ didn't done SMD instead it should've been Rehana Aftab and mishbah nosheen

you mean rehana aftab known for writing jaan nisar/ rah e junoon and misbah nosheen who wrote sukoon/ badzaat....errr...no thanks

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Same

He is writer of GM and it took me a while to understand dialogues, his language is not as easy as other dramas and his ML has no agency

I wanted strong character for Wahaj 🫠 and my feminist a$$ was relying on his misogynistic mindset for good character arc of male lead, that's what someone told me in SMD thread a few months ago

I feel robbed 😭

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

you mean rehana aftab known for writing jaan nisar/ rah e junoon and misbah nosheen who wrote sukoon badzaat....errr...no thanks

Mishbah also wrote Meher posh NGL i enjoyed Jaan Nisar and adawat KRQ makes mediocre shit and geo got inspired from him and they made khaani

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

ayein. so wahaj finished his shoots 3 weeks before maya? do they not have many scenes together or what?

don’t know about that but wahaj started shoot from nov and maya from January. Whatever scenes they had together was shot in these six months. Nov dec was shot with wahaj and others and July maya with others. Not necessarily three weeks because utmost they shot for two weeks in a month and gap of two weeks holidays.
hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

these people also responded to you on that thread then went and made a dig in their safe space .. like do we have do 6 degrees of separation of ones who can’t be named before making a comment or thread in this forum?

I completely missed all this drama it seems coz I have no clue what happened. No need to respond as it is out of syllabus for this dt.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I completely missed all this drama it seems coz I have no clue what happened. No need to respond as it is out of syllabus for this dt.

I went through everything, if you want β˜• then DM smiley37