Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/huh-heh-interesting-confused-confusion-gif-22475884

Maya and director say it's coming soon and team says it'll release in September smiley29

Bhai 3 mahine bache hai September ke liyesmiley24

2 months hai but I think editing ke liye and also we have no time slots. Let’s see if he is saying truth or not . He is from main directors team only.
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

shiddat is still there. May be ishq hua replaces it. I think smd will come in sep first week

if ishq hua is replacing shiddat, where are the promotions.

i can't believe kaddu will put his son's show in a slot without doing some ott promotions.

they even started promotions in may. released first look posters. announced advance trailer date. released trailer/ phir radio silence for 4 weeks. kuch samajh nahi aya.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Idk why geo is dragging shiddat so much it's been too long

I swear. shiddat should have ended this week. there s nothing left in tank. bas chewing gum ki tarah kheench rahe hain.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

because of that show others got delayed. There is also possibility smd will replace jaan nisar or bayhadh if it’s September because by that time both will end .?

I would prefer if it replaces jaan nisar.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Anika you tagged me on thread 3 for SMD - Don’t tag me for future threads for SMD. Everything is not about Wahaj and Yumna and I’m sure some people will be happy to not have me on certain threads. Feel free to mock me and take digs at me personally..but my choice of not wanting to watch KRQ shows and I have been watching and commenting on PTV dramas for a very long time..more than 9 years on this forum, is not driven by fanwars or current flavour of the season. But certain comments were passed by people saying I am saying things about KRQ now because of the stars in it. He made comments and then his fellow panel member even went on to talk about Sati and stuff in that same show to justify whatever is happening in their country right now. https://x.com/pakistan_untold/status/1808408533089898848

Some things are bigger than celebs and fluff entertainment..attacks on someone’s faith and me taking a stance on it is my personal choice. I don’t count or am not important beyond more than one view on YT..but my faith is very important to me. Give respect and get respect. That’s my last comment on SMD thread.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

if it’s September all the current shows will be ending by that time so smd can replace any time slot. Even I want it to be on weekend slot fri sat 8pm slot.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Anika you tagged me on thread 3 for SMD - Don’t tag me for future threads for SMD. Everything is not about Wahaj and Yumna and I’m sure some people will be happy to not have me on certain threads. Feel free to mock me and take digs at me personally..but my choice of not wanting to watch KRQ shows and I have been watching and commenting on PTV dramas for a very long time..more than 9 years on this forum, is not driven by fanwars or current flavour of the season. But certain comments were passed by people saying I am saying things about KRQ now because of the stars in it. He made comments and then his fellow panel member even went on to talk about Sati and stuff in that same show to justify whatever is happening in their country right now. https://x.com/pakistan_untold/status/1808408533089898848

Some things are bigger than celebs and fluff entertainment..attacks on someone’s faith and me taking a stance on it is my personal choice. I don’t count or am not important beyond more than one view on YT..but my faith is very important to me. Give respect and get respect. That’s my last comment on SMD thread.

Lol so this so called scholar accepts that his ancestors were Hindus and they got converted smiley39

Anyways he looks and talks more like a psycho than a scholar. So it's useless to take him seriously.

Also HAA has time and again talked shit about India and Indians that's why I don't watch his show. Same with fahad. They hate Indians and Hindus so I have just boycotted them.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

No Jaan Nisar will get replaced by Mehshar