Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I saw latest episode of Shiddat. It looks like it has no more story left in the tank beyond an additional two or at most three episodes. This means a new replacement show ought to start in 2 weeks time or max 3 weeks. But Kaddu hasn't released anything else related to Ishq Hua since the trailer. Is Kaddu scared off by competition from KMKT? I swear I will be really pissed if Kaddu decides to save his son's show and throws SMD under the bus and starts to air it in place of Shiddat by doing a rushed dump of OST and teasers a week or two before.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I saw latest episode of Shiddat. It looks like it has no more story left in the tank beyond an additional two or at most three episodes. This means a new replacement show ought to start in 2 weeks time or max 3 weeks. But Kaddu hasn't released anything else related to Ishq Hua since the trailer. Is Kaddu scared off by competition from KMKT? I swear I will be really pissed if Kaddu decides to save his son's show and throws SMD under the bus and starts to air it in place of Shiddat by doing a rushed dump of OST and teasers a week or two before.

Are they still shooting?

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You think he would do that? I feel like Shiddat should be ending too but they haven’t announced the second last episode yet. Another week or two I guess. Kaddu has invested in SMD too so hopefully he will give it the promotional time it deserves
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yes, I see it happening.

Shiddat already crossed 42 episodes n it is moving towards it's culmination. Since it's 8pm slot, I think smd will replace this.

Shiddat may have two weeks episodes left out. If they start promotions now, then they will get good 2-3 weeks for promoting the show.

I always had a feeling this ishq hua will be moved to a safer slot.

Didn't he do the same for jhoom?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If that’s the case then we should get promos soon.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Ishq hua will come on mid July

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i wonder if Wahaj will promote this show? He might think the the final product isn't of his "calibre" ..

I mean being professional and owning your own work is for normal actors not PTV's answer to DDL ..

He has the least screenspace out of all the 4 main charcters, and his role is more of a cameo like mein so expect no promotion from his side either for the show or his pairing.

He'd just post teasers and his part of promotional work will be done as he'd be on tours so he'd more busy with promoting all the tb and yumhaj related stuffsmiley20

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ek taraf narrative hai Wahaj and his PR is shoving Mahaj and SMD down our collective throats with the PS, ads, steamy poster allusions. the leaked SMD BTS, the recent ad BTS, fake accounts hyping Mahaj and SMD. The other narrative is he does not care about SMD, will not promote it.

The funny thing is sometimes it is the same people peddling the two polar opposite narratives smiley37

Behnon, make up your goddamn minds. Am I supposed to gag and drown in the flood of SMD/Mahaj content that Wahaj and his PR is pushing on me OR am I to feel parched and starved because he is not promoting SMD.

Mind you abhi SMD promotions start nahi hui hai. Which actor starts to randomly start promoting a project jiska na poster hai, na teaser. How is Maya, Hira and Usama already promoting SMD that Wahaj is falling behind in comparison?

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Ek taraf narrative hai Wahaj is shoving Mahaj and SMD down our collective throats with the PS, ads, steamy poster allusions. the leaked SMD BTS, the recent ad BTS, the fake MUA AMA on reddit, fake accounts hyping Mahaj and SMD. The other narrative is he does not care about SMD, will not promote it, and will promote Yumhaj instead. The funny thing is sometimes it is the same people peddling the two polar opposite narratives smiley37

Behnon, make up your goddamn minds. Am I supposed to gag and drown in the flood of SMD/Mahaj content that Wahaj and his PR is pushing on me OR am I to feel parched and starved because he is apathetic and not promoting SMD.

Mind you abhi SMD promotions start nahi hui hai. Which actor starts to randomly start promoting a project jiska na poster hai, na teaser. How is Maya, Hira and Usama already promoting SMD that Wahaj is falling behind in comparison?

smiley36 The show has been talked about aur kya chahiye?

Good publicity or bad publicity. Both will work.smiley20 Promotions or no promotions toh baad ki baat hai.