Anika should I keep this picture as my dpsmiley9

Remember I told you I'd keep a good mahaj pic as my dpsmiley14

Yes you can but i like the hotel pic one

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes you can but i like the hotel pic one

Which hotel picture 🤔

Btw something 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 for yousmiley36

https://x.com/misskaahaani/status/1805292781658947742?t=zGNiAhr437mJf4RGBs725w&s=19

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is this recent? I think there's maya with kaddu junior 2.0?

yes it’s maya saba kaddu junior it can be old because all are in holidays from 13th till today. By today their holidays are over . So shoot may start again.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Every time some sus SM post shows “concern” for his career after he literally gave 3 hits back to back in the span of a year including one mega blockbuster, I go smiley20 Frankly, exhausting at this point.

Wahaj needs to carry a fact sheet around it seems.

y

The only project that shouldn’t have done is Mein. MPHT was bad too but his acting was appreciated

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

y

The only project that shouldn’t have done is Mein. MPHT was bad too but his acting was appreciated

It’s not about should/shouldn’t have na. We have to objectively look at what got numbers and views and what didn’t and so far his shows have done well. Even if chemistry didn’t click for whatever reason or flaws in the execution. Baki it’s our subjective opinion as fans

I really can’t trust people on SM. Don’t buy it. I’m all for hyping Mahaj and the project we are all excited for but saying this. Baki aap samajhdaar hain smiley20

It’s on Geo so I’m hopeful it will get views. Even GM got 10M on Green so initial turn out should be good. Rest depends on pace and story. KRQ isn’t a fast paced story teller - neither is Haseeb a masala director - so it might not be your typical audience’s cup of tea but I will be seated to see Wahaj shine and for the multi-pair fiasco, whatever it will be smiley36

Bus mujhe aur tumhain maza aana chahiye, rest is irrelevant smiley42 I know you want to see him in a meaty role after Zaid 👍🏼

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

It’s on Geo so I’m hopeful it will get views. Even GM got 10M on Green so initial turn out should be good. Rest depends on pace and story. KRQ isn’t a fast paced story teller - neither is Haseeb a masala director - so it might not be your typical audience’s cup of tea but I will be seated to see Wahaj shine and for the multi-pair fiasco, whatever it will be smiley36

Bus mujhe aur tumhain maza aana chahiye, rest is irrelevant smiley42 I know you want to see him in a meaty role after Zaid 👍🏼

If the role is good then length doesn’t matter. Would take one Jimmy over 1000 Zaids anyday.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If the role is good then length doesn’t matter. Would take one Jimmy over 1000 Zaids anyday.

Ah Jimmy. The greenest of green flags smiley42 I remember waiting forever for him to show up - because I knew Wahaj was in the show - he took his sweet time smiley36

Oh but once he did? smiley27smiley27smiley27

Even his late entry had a purpose behind it to keep the surprise element of the village boy’s story alive. DNUTN was so well made. This is why I’m not too worried about screen time. Impactful role Aur performance honi chahiye. Screen time is not the most important thing. Even as Junaid in 22 Qadam, his performance was hailed because he got great moments to shine as an actor and display his craft. So much respect for him for choosing such diverse roles which challenge him.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

https://x.com/BlissfulYumhaj/status/1805295224698421450

If they add such scenes in every episode, drama will be blockbuster

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago