Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Will the poddars think that if Abhira really wanted to be clubbing and doing rave parties she would not go there dressed in full sleeved simple salwar kameez?! 🙄🙈

And if she knows she's stuck in some illegal kaand after messing up she'd be covering her face too like all the others in that club. 

Kaun party karne aise outfit mein jaayega?! 

Even if it was Bollywood themed night or some desi club , still she'd wear something nicer. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poddars have no brains ..top floor is empty from the head of the family to last born..so I don't really expect them to think logically smiley29 I'm amazed how and why armaan is concerned now ..

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Or nhi to kaya inn logo ke paas sense naam ki koyi cheej nhi hai kaya. Ye chodo kaya armaan ko ithana nhi patha ki ye uski akshara madam ki sanskaar nhi hai. Uss bechari ki parwarish ko badnam karahe hain ye log. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Will the poddars think that if Abhira really wanted to be clubbing and doing rave parties she would not go there dressed in full sleeved simple salwar kameez?! 🙄🙈

And if she knows she's stuck in some illegal kaand after messing up she'd be covering her face too like all the others in that club. 

Kaun party karne aise outfit mein jaayega?! 

Even if it was Bollywood themed night or some desi club , still she'd wear something nicer. 

@bold: Too much expectations from Poddar's.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Even if she went clubbing what's wrong with it? Her nana-nani (Kartik-Naira) went clubbing 70 years back. I think Paddars and writers are living in stonage.