Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

My point was to prove why Vedika was relevant and should be included and when you mentioned Abhinav's SS I made the statement and the comparison on the basis of facts. You can interpret it however you want. I won't comment on other shows as it is irrelevant πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Understood your point, but I think the screenspace of the character and their fandom also holds importance. Abhimanyu and Abhinav are the biggest fandoms of Gen 3, even bigger than Neirohi/Aaru, and according to storyline Abhinav was not a cameo.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

JS was a Cameo who played a character named Abhinav is a fact claimed by the producer of this show.

Everything else are mere opinions smiley16

Also where is the option NOTA a fangirl of Rajan shahi paneer universe (it's a sarcasm for tausa who's lost his mind)

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I thought ek do din mein yahan bhi fanwars shuru ho jayega but aadhe ghante mein he ho gyasmiley37

Since @vijay and I have become practically besties because he finally quoted me smiley42 smiley27

I am going to copy-paste what I wrote in the original thread:

I don't like the colors of the badges. Like I was checking out the YRKKH teams and there's like no color theme to highlight the gen. Just super random.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I thought ek do din mein yahan bhi fanwars shuru ho jayega but aadhe ghante mein he ho gyasmiley37

Gen 3 is kind of like Ruhi Birla... Panuti for Poddars, Ex-lover who is on the delusional side. No happy endings.

Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hello everyone,

Building on Vijay's announcement here, we're excited to announce that the teams are ready for the YRKKH forum. Going forward, you can announce yourself as a member of any 1 of the following teams (and don't worry you can always change it).

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Team Karthik (Gen 2)

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Team Sharmas

Team Goenkas

Team Poddars

Team Birlas

YRKKH Fans

Feel free to proudly display your team on your profile going forward. Simply head over to your profile settings and select the 'Team' option. Choose your team and you're set!

Hi Shreya! This feature really doesn’t serve any purpose in the long run when it comes to engaging in discussions! If anything, ppl will steer clear of engaging with someone just by seeing their badge… Teams badge could be a cool feature for a sporting activity(currently in IPL, upcoming WC) ) and adds to a healthy competition spirit. In YRKKH forum, which is a war zone, and feathers ruffled at the slightest mention of gen3, this badge is anything but cool.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Some people here write delulu stories better than me , infact you should all try your hand in becoming a writer. I also changed my career path from College lecturer to Author, toh aap logo ka bhi acha scope hai smiley9

Apne opinion ko fact kaise present karte hai, yahin se seekh Rahi hu. Abhinav was parallel lead, aapko cameo sochna hai toh soch lo :)

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

1. Why not teams for every character, every cameo

2. Why this feature not for all forum.

3. If after trial will be available for all forum can one choose two different teams from different shows to reflect at the same time.

1. We can only have 20 Teams max, so we picked the most popular characters.

2. This feature does exist in all forums, the mods have to just add the Team options.

3. You can pick a team in each forum you're active in. It will show up against your post profile only in that forum. For eg: If you're Team Naitik-Akshara here, it will only show up in YRKKH forum posts. If you pick Team Royal Challengers Bengaluru in the IPL forum, it will only show up there. So you can't display all of your teams in your profile at the same time.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago