Rules/Announcements

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Also, why there is no team for Vedika(she was a Cameo same as Abhinav as well as Married to a Lead)

No Team for Sirat.

Even the teams made ups are not fair to all.

There is a point. Cameo Abhinav has a team but there are no teams for Sirat and Vedika. What if some members like Sirat and Vedika? They are overlooked in the forum.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Can someone help me to choose my team smiley37

I like Akshara of gen 1, Abhinav of gen 3, and Akshnav 's daughter Abhira of gen 4

Kya choose Karu smiley37

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Abhinav / AkshNav has a team or supporter....

I doubt Vedika et. Al has anyone to be part of team smiley39 Why waste space?

Since we can change team everyday, i would want to be in Team Vedika someday.. 😇😇

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manny_123

There is a point. Cameo Abhinav has a team but there are no teams for Sirat and Vedika. What if some members like Sirat and Vedika? They are overlooked in the forum.

As someone already raised, is this only for couples? What about the kids? Also Neil and Arohi couple isn't on the Teams list.

Understandably this is for testing right now but I would think all couples should be included.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Abhinav / AkshNav has a team or supporter....

I doubt Vedika et. Al has anyone to be part of team smiley39 Why waste space?

Seems vedika/sirat has followers Sejal ..why hurt those people smiley37 I dint know they would be hurtsmiley36

Edited by Swathi.A - 4 months ago

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Abhinav had equal screen space of leads and his daughter is the lead of next generation. I don't think Vedika or khera or other side characters hold that much importance in the show. Just sharing my POV

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Can someone help me to choose my team smiley37

I like Akshara of gen 1, Abhinav of gen 3, and Akshnav 's daughter Abhira of gen 4

Kya choose Karu smiley37

Yeah but only possibility is you can select one and display one every day..

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yeah but only possibility is you can select one and display one every day..

Theek hai ❤️ one each day smiley36

Nehaha57 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Lol is this show not entertaining enough to bring engagement to the forum that mods are openly taking sides to incite more fanwars?

Or is it to make the job easier .. mod who supports X will ban users who support Y😂😂😂😂

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Abhinav had equal screen space of leads and his daughter is the lead of next generation. I don't think Vedika or khera or other side characters hold that much importance in the show. Just sharing my POV

Abhinav was a cameo and he joined later part of the story. Leads had been there from the beginning. Comparing his SS to leads seems irrelevant. My point is Vedika also served the same purpose with some changes in the story. So she should be ideally there. This is what I believe :).