Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

The names were added based on the popularity and fanbase of the characters on this forum. It has nothing to do with the characters' screen time or billing or any decisions of the PH.

Since Gen 1 and 2 aren't discussed much, we kept it restricted to only the leads.

For Gen 3 and Gen 4 we have included the most popular/ liked characters and ships and other teams we've kept overarching like The Goenkas/ Birlas/ Sharmas/ Poddars.

Having the 'Other' option and allowing you all to change the name to whatever you wish won't work since only Mods can edit the Team names. If we have a "Team Other" and you choose it, it will simply appear like that on your forum post profile.

Hi Lizzie, since this feature is just being rolled out, this can be taken up as a suggestion.. to make the Team feature generic with Gen1/2/3/4 probably hardcoded with the option to include our favorite character as dynamic. U can still apply the restrictions currently present in the forum comments section so no one misuses it and apply word limit.
Edited by Ambajee - 4 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Hi Lizzie, since this feature is just being rolled out, this can be taken up as a suggestion.. to make the Team feature generic with Gen1/2/3/4 probably hardcoded with the option to include our favorite character as dynamic. U can still apply the restrictions currently present in the forum comments section so no one misuses it and apply word limit.

Do you mean Keeping 4 Broad Teams: Gen 1/2/3/4 and giving you all the option to add characters as you see fit?

As I understand, this cannot happen because members cannot edit the Team names. Also the number of Teams are limited. Giving you all the option will just increase the number to too many. You do have the option to add names to your signature or DP.

In any case, I will direct this to Vijay since he & the Tech Team would be able to answer you more effectively.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prapti9

But can't Vijay change it to we can select 2-3 options together than changing it in 24 hours?

See rishta has many generations and most of people have their favs from all gens

It's the space constraint. Being on too many teams will affect the display where there is limited space. Which is why only one Team appears at a time in one forum.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Sure. If that's how you all feel then that's fine by me. We are biased mods. Bad mods. Chalo I accepted it. Will this stop the fanwar?

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Chopsey smiley37

I love Chinese chopsey ❀️😊 aap logo ka favourite food kya hai? smiley2

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I demand a β€œTeam Popcorn” flair 🍿

IMG_7662.jpeg

Why no team for people like us? smiley18

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

P.S : Everyone is fighting for cameo characters and their rights while ignoring legendary legacy producer’s contributions smiley21

Where’s β€œTeam Thu Thu Thu” β€œTeam Shahi Paneer” β€œHere for Kalesh and Vibes Team”? πŸ‘€

925059 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Why only one Cameo in the list!!!

I want Team Yuvraj as well.

Why no separate teams for Naitik and OG Akshara..

Exactly! Where is Team Yuvraj? I want to join Team Yuvraj. smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Idea is leads and parents of leads... Bass... Only those are included...

Abhinav is Lead's father

AkshNav were Lead's parents...

Itna argue Cameo vs. Wiped Out ML kya karnasmiley36 basic logic hai... AkshNav vs. ManRa got engagement to the forum (and it still does) and hence it's a team...

Ab itni simple baat par itna mirchi...

Sirat-Kartik ke fans hai? Kahan hai?

Solo fans to Ruhi ya RuhAan ke bhi nahi h fir bhi include kara h unhe.smiley36 unki jagah DAru couple ko karna chahiye tha.smiley37

@bold best example is this thread.

Arguing for same things for n no. of times will not change what happened in the show's past and neither RS plans.

(Well this is what RS wants "publicity")

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Exactly! Where is Team Yuvraj? I want to join Team Yuvraj. smiley36

I’d like to join that team too smiley42