Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Perhaps you are the one who is confused Abhimanyu did what he did coz makers said.

It's a character not written by Harshad Chopda.

And no bringing in Cameo is not what determines the success of leads. Every show every now and then have it.

Keeping the DT note in mind, this is my last comment on this. You can continue with your perception that's not my call but perception will be perception and facts will be facts.

Quick to have last word without adding much to conversation? Lovely

I think you misunderstood, I am saying producers praise for HC, is no defence in favour of manyu the character. Now, where is my assumption perception in that?

Cameos are bought in show every now and then in a the shows as someone mentioned vedika She was just brought in to spice up things and was NEVER naira's replacement/alternative NEVER. While nav did came with that scope. So definitely manyu didn't worked. They literally tried making manyu into nav2.0 by the end of the show, why would they do that if OG manyu character arc were sufficient?

Edited by Romanoger - 4 months ago
RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Romanoger

So we both agree nav is cameo great.

You think manyu was great character, I don't and that's okay.

Do you know mamaearth conducted some influencer award sometime ago and literally everyone got something. These award ceremony are worth as much as Agarwal samaj sammelan. Just a get together where everyone speaks kind words about eachother and socialize. You and me would be fool to place any value in those awards.

If bringing in cameo is not a parameter for unsuccessful lead then what is?

And ofcourse producers praised hc but that got nothing to with manyu as a character. Perhaps you are confusing team abhimanyu with team harshad Chopra.

Sorry for interrupting your convo.

But bringing cameo or parallel ML are common in every serial where leaps happens so I don't think there is wrong in calling abhinav a cameo even if he is the father of gen 4 FL. Yes abhimanyu character was toxic, ruined and got butchered but that doesn't change the fact that he was the ML of gen 3. Also RS and the creators promoted Abhimanyu as ML, Akshara as FL , Aarohi as PL and later brought abhinav as cameo also he was promoted as cameo only but never as lead.

Even in ghkkpm season 1 there ML virat character was very toxic also whole fd and other fd trolled Virat & later makers brought Satya character and he married FL sai but still it didn't change the fact the Virat was the ML.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Quick to have last word without adding much to conversation? Lovely

I think you misunderstood, I am saying producers praise for HC, is no defence in favour of manyu the character. Now, where is my assumption perception in that?

Cameos are bought in show every now and then in a the shows as someone mentioned vedika She was just brought in to spice up things and was NEVER naira's replacement/alternative NEVER. While nav did came with that scope. So definitely manyu didn't worked. They literally tried making manyu into nav2.0 by the end of the show, why would they do that if OG manyu character arc were sufficient?

Again everything you said starting from your first line of this conversation is your perception.

They didn't try to make Abhimanyu anything specially not Nav for that the first thing was to be a cry baby not someone who accepted everything as it is but yeah no offence neither I am interested to have that conversation who thinks Nav had a 'ckt arc' nor this thread is the place. So like I said keeping the DT note in mind i am withdrawing from this conversation.

You can keep your perception with you and I will keep mine. The only reason I am replying to this comment is to make it clear again that it's you who started this conversation around whether a character is successful or not discussion based on your perception.

I am happy with the facts that Nav was a Cameo and Cameos doesn't determine the success of any other character be it leads or others neither in ITV nor in films. Cameo is just a Cameo regardless of anything 😌

Good Night πŸ’€

Edited by chaipaani - 4 months ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Abhinav was a cameo and he joined later part of the story. Leads had been there from the beginning. Comparing his SS to leads seems irrelevant. My point is Vedika also served the same purpose with some changes in the story. So she should be ideally there. This is what I believe :).

Exactly. If he is put up there for the sake of gen 4 lead who is his daughter, then technically sirat should also be put up as aarohi is her daughter. And neil because ruhi is his daughter. Either go through all the trouble or you don't. All who are there are leads except nav, and producer himself called nav a cameo who was just extended. YRKKH is a long running show and has multiple gens and probably more will come, only leads and parallel leads should be up there (as aarohi and roohi are there I am saying), I don't know much about GEN 1 other then senior ak and naitik were leads, GEN 2 had I think naksh and kirti as parallel leads and of course kaira, GEN 3 leads abhira and parallel were aarohi and neil, GEN 4 to my knowledge is Navri-Armaan, Badi roohi and to an extent rohit poddar.

Vedika was a Cameo who was extended.

Nav was a Cameo who was extended. - And this was stated by shahi uncle who is the producer of the show not by me.

So technically he should not be there, and neither should akshnav or navra. Same as vedika was also wife of kartik but not the lead.

@MODS and Minionite: A suggestion for the teams feature might be to have an OTHER at the end of the list if the option to write the character. That way if someone wants to be a vedika team or abhinav team they can write it become the team member of the other. It would be quite useful too if someday someone wants to become suhasini or bhabhimaa or manjiri team, abhir or choti roohi or some other characters. All these characters can fall under 'other' team.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think its all about being inclusive and fair as YRKKH has a long list of characters due to how long its been running.

It should either be resticted to main leads or if you are going to include parellel leads then include all and if you are going to include cameos that were paired with a lead then all cameos.

Quoted post edited out

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 months ago
Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I think its all about being inclusive and fair as YRKKH has a long list of characters due to how long its been running.

It should either be resticted to main leads or if you are going to include parellel leads then include all and if you are going to include cameos that were paired with a lead then all cameos.

or just have an empty space next to Gen1/2/3/4 and ppl can write their own character names every other day ..! smiley36
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ambajee

or just have an empty space next to Gen1/2/3/4 and ppl can write their own character names every other day ..! smiley36

Or we can just make it simple for everyone

Gen 1

Gen 2

Gen 3

Gen 4

Edited by iheartChai - 4 months ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Thanks πŸ™πŸ»

I rock coz I am a fan of the lead who rocked as well 😎πŸ’ͺ🏻

Yaar πŸ˜… yeh kya ho gaya hai 😜, read all your replies; didn’t have as much to retort even πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. TBH, when I posted my reply and went away to do other interesting things , too much had happened that I lost my opportunity to reply and it’s too late now. 😁. DT note bhi agayaa πŸ˜‚

Viji

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Exactly. If he is put up there for the sake of gen 4 lead who is his daughter, then technically sirat should also be put up as aarohi is her daughter. And neil because ruhi is his daughter. Either go through all the trouble or you don't. All who are there are leads except nav, and producer himself called nav a cameo who was just extended. YRKKH is a long running show and has multiple gens and probably more will come, only leads and parallel leads should be up there (as aarohi and roohi are there I am saying), I don't know much about GEN 1 other then senior ak and naitik were leads, GEN 2 had I think naksh and kirti as parallel leads and of course kaira, GEN 3 leads abhira and parallel were aarohi and neil, GEN 4 to my knowledge is Navri-Armaan, Badi roohi and to an extent rohit poddar.

Vedika was a Cameo who was extended.

Nav was a Cameo who was extended. - And this was stated by shahi uncle who is the producer of the show not by me.

So technically he should not be there, and neither should akshnav or navra. Same as vedika was also wife of kartik but not the lead.

@MODS and Minionite: A suggestion for the teams feature might be to have an OTHER at the end of the list if the option to write the character. That way if someone wants to be a vedika team or abhinav team they can write it become the team member of the other. It would be quite useful too if someday someone wants to become suhasini or bhabhimaa or manjiri team, abhir or choti roohi or some other characters. All these characters can fall under 'other' team.

The names were added based on the popularity and fanbase of the characters on this forum. It has nothing to do with the characters' screen time or billing or any decisions of the PH.

Since Gen 1 and 2 aren't discussed much, we kept it restricted to only the leads.

For Gen 3 and Gen 4 we have included the most popular/ liked characters and ships and other teams we've kept overarching like The Goenkas/ Birlas/ Sharmas/ Poddars.

Having the 'Other' option and allowing you all to change the name to whatever you wish won't work since only Mods can edit the Team names. If we have a "Team Other" and you choose it, it will simply appear like that on your forum post profile.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

IMG_1356.jpeg

Please click on this button and select your fav teams .

It will display below your UN

Options are available … you can change your teams after 24 hrs have passed .

IMG_1357.jpeg

IMG_1358.jpeg

But can't Vijay change it to we can select 2-3 options together than changing it in 24 hours?

See rishta has many generations and most of people have their favs from all gens