Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Sharma was a fake surname used by Akshara and Abhinav!!! So nothing great about that!!!

And Manish can atleast think about Abhira wedding!!!

Nobody can have a flashback about Akshnav wedding!!! No photo, no video, no documents.. 🤭🤭🤭

Facts ✨ ✨

Word Count: 1

minakrish thumbnail

DT Note - 01/05/2024

Hello Members,

We've added the Teams feature to our forum to make things more fun and interactive. Please note that it isn't an excuse to start fights between fan groups or discussing the Gen 3 story, BTS, characters and actors.

The rules of the forum apply to this thread as well. There are no changes to that. So, all such posts will be removed and those members will be dealt with accordingly.

You're all here because you love the show, so let's keep things friendly and respectful.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

No I can't accept it coz neither I am critic nor the producer of the show ever made any such statement..

The success of HC as a Lead in YRKKH was also quite clear from the awards. The praises so whom am I to deny the experts.

Like I said you are the one who is imposing their perception I am just saying what is a fact and what has been pretty evident so

You know what I am feeling quite insomniac today

Let's get this straight.

What are your facts and what do you think is my perception?

I am here for this discussion, hope you keep it civil

Edited by Romanoger - 4 months ago

Didn't JS himself confirm that his role as Abhinav was unnecessary in the show and was introduced only to get him a job??

Really but if he was not there then Abhira wouldn't have been there smiley18...

Then what would happen to my Armaan Poddar smiley19..Armaan entered to suffer with zamindari of Abhira

I would have missed watching such a gem 💎 ✨️ Arman smiley42

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 months ago
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Didn't JS himself confirm that his role as Abhinav was unnecessary in the show and was introduced only to get him a job??

If are talking to me then have decency to tag or quote me please.

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Romanoger

You know what I am feeling quite insomniac today

Let's get this straight.

What are your facts and what do you think is my perception?

I am here for this discussion, hope you keep it civil

Abhinav was a Cameo is a fact as stated by the producer.

Abhimanyu as a character worked or not was a success or not points like these vary person to person making it a perception.

Like you yourself mentioned that my perception is.

Similarly my perception of the same character is different than yours. None of us are right or wrong.

Every ITV have Cameos, twist and turns that can't be a label of the success of leads.

Plus I can't say anything on this I am not a critique atleast not a proclaimed one so me accepting he was a success or not is null and void same as yours.

Apart from that what can be considered as a success awards? He got them all? Leading online polls done? Praises by makers? He got that too? People loving him? He got both fans and haters some hating him for just being him and some from previous ships and shows and what not.

So this is a pointless discussion and honestly I didn't start it you kind of did.

I just said that Abhinav was Cameo and basically the right sentence is that JS was a Cameo who played the character Abhinav which I said.

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: minakrish

DT Note - 01/05/2024

Hello Members,

We've added the Teams feature to our forum to make things more fun and interactive. Please note that it isn't an excuse to start fights between fan groups or discussing the Gen 3 story, BTS, characters and actors.

The rules of the forum apply to this thread as well. There are no changes to that. So, all such posts will be removed and those members will be dealt with accordingly.

You're all here because you love the show, so let's keep things friendly and respectful.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Noted 👍🏻

Word Count: 1

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Romanoger

If are talking to me then have decency to tag or quote me please.

Did I mention your name in my post??

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No one here is pointing out the og leads i.e. Manish & Swarna are not included here.

Let's be honest, their marriage lasted longer than every leads marriage combined and their role too as none of leads were in more than a single season but this couple is going strong and young even during 3rd season.

They deserve their separate tag.😌

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

No one here is pointing out the og leads i.e. Manish & Swarna are not included here.

Let's be honest, their marriage lasted longer than every leads marriage combined and their role too as none of leads were in more than a single season but this couple is going strong and young even during 3rd season.

They deserve their separate tag.😌

I have literally been asking for Team Manish (immortal)