Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

That's because I haven't set the badge feature but I alsi face the same issue. I have to reload the pages to get some normal features to work.

Maybe it's unrelated to the badge setting at all then

For me it start happening after this setting and was working fine before that

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Lol the great Rajan Shahi called Cameo a Cameo and you are like later turned into a ML.

I am sorry but I do not speak anything for the sake of it. Show me where is the proof of Rajan Shahi stating Abhinav is the lead. That's something haters keep on saying. Even in the latest IV RS mentioned HC as his lead so it's a fact.

About clearing clan and all that neither did i watched any show ever for blood nor i will ever.

But just FYI - That is also contract matters so nothing you or I say will be correct.

And move on what move on mera jab tak mann karega to talk about a show I will talk. Log kya movie theatre se hat jaati hai toh discuss nahi krte?

I will state my opinions about the story the characters as long as I feel like to.

JS joining the show as a Cameo was his choice I don't know how that's hurting, demeaning, not acceptable, etc etc. it's a fact. The actor's contract was of a Cameo not my fault.

The only correct point of your post is yeah Abhira Akshara Sharma suffer toh krwa rahi hai 🀣

So you mean they bought in cameo because show was successful 😯 and made him next gen lead father because people loved abhimanyu😯

I don't know shit about offscreen drama, contact, Rajan Shahi etc. I just watch episode and call it day, dear. My perception is made according to that and according to it akshu-manyu were not endgame Abhira is Sharma and Manish gets PTSD thinking of manyu-akshu wedding, the only person to think positively of manyu is a vampπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Romanoger

So you mean they bought in cameo because show was successful 😯 and made him next gen lead father because people loved abhimanyu😯

I don't know shit about offscreen drama, contact, Rajan Shahi etc. I just watch episode and call it day, dear. My perception is made according to that and according to it akshu-manyu were not endgame Abhira is Sharma and Manish gets PTSD thinking of manyu-akshu wedding, the only person to think positively of manyu is a vampπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Yes thanks exactly your perception.

Your perception isn't a fact. Fact is Abhinav was Cameo who entered the show in mid and exist in mid.

And people do love Abhinanyu us having this conversation is itself a proof of that.

Anyone main point is that facts and perception/opinions are 2 different things.

Fact is JS was a Cameo who played the character Abhinav. He got paid for it as per the Cameo payroll and i hope he was happy with it.

Perception/Opinion is Manish getting PTSD, Ruhi bein a vamp etc etc these can vary person to person.

It is what it is 😌

Still not able to understand what is the issue here why so much dikkat on calling a Cameo a Cameo.

Romanoger thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Yeah it was

His father used to beat his mother. He wasn't a parent abuser his father was a abuser and he had guts to take stand against him.

In this country it actually happens when a kid is small man beats his wife and when they grow up they stopped coz they know now that son will not let it happen.

Why don't you go and open a mandir for the Cameo parashad mein kasauli special chadayenge. Symbol rakhenge 2 ft ka khada 🀣

@bold you are just supporting my claim, that manyu didn't have any great character arc it was just untreated trauma which was further exploited by his mother. That character was plain stupid would had all his priorities wrong and tons misplaced anger. Which he passed on to ruhi by abandonment. He didn't do single thing right throughout the show.

Naah I aren't making any temple for nav, he was stupid too. Never drawn boundaries(got himself killed), called that manjari as bhali bhauji, never fought for what he wanted (doormat in your language). I have moved from him and can very well see his flaws, understand why people didn't liked him.

I am here present lead.As I have said move on, Don't harass us just because manyu didn't get happily ever after. Chill even nav didn't get that heck he never knew about abhira (his only blood kin)

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Sharma was a fake surname used by Akshara and Abhinav!!! So nothing great about that!!!

And Manish can atleast think about Abhira wedding!!!

Nobody can have a flashback about Akshnav wedding!!! No photo, no video, no documents.. 🀭🀭🀭

Romanoger thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Yes thanks exactly your perception.

Your perception isn't a fact. Fact is Abhinav was Cameo who entered the show in mid and exist in mid.

And people do love Abhinanyu us having this conversation is itself a proof of that.

Anyone main point is that facts and perception/opinions are 2 different things.

Fact is JS was a Cameo who played the character Abhinav. He got paid for it as per the Cameo payroll and i hope he was happy with it.

Perception/Opinion is Manish getting PTSD, Ruhi bein a vamp etc etc these can vary person to person.

It is what it is 😌

Still not able to understand what is the issue here why so much dikkat on calling a Cameo a Cameo.

Yupp nav was a cameo. Happy??? I got no dikkat with it.

Now, can't you accept abhimanyu was failure of lead? That's why it ended the way it did. Don't you guy complain even now and then they ruined him on neel's death day?????? Nav was brought because show was not successful like it not.

And why do you keep bringing actors, producers name everytime? I don't have foggiest how it's relevant to discussion.

Edited by Romanoger - 4 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold you are just supporting my claim, that manyu didn't have any great character arc it was just untreated trauma which was further exploited by his mother. That character was plain stupid would had all his priorities wrong and tons misplaced anger. Which he passed on to ruhi by abandonment. He didn't do single thing right throughout the show.

Naah I aren't making any temple for nav, he was stupid too. Never drawn boundaries(got himself killed), called that manjari as bhali bhauji, never fought for what he wanted (doormat in your language). I have moved from him and can very well see his flaws, understand why people didn't liked him.

I am here present lead.As I have said move on, Don't harass us just because manyu didn't get happily ever after. Chill even nav didn't get that heck he never knew about abhira (his only blood kin)

Well i can see his character arc from start to end quite easily.

No i don't think his anger was misplaced however neither did I start this conversation about his life story nor did I mention what he did and why and when.

I don't see any character arc of Nav - The Cameo. Period. My thoughts My Opinion. He was a mere standee most of the time.

I also didn't start anything on whether Abhimanyu got a happily ever after or who got what. If you think about it none of the leads in this show got that not sure about the gen1 but yeah first what even is happily ever after second they all died young coz tragic bikta hai.

Move on or not making a mandir or not you started it I didn't.

I just Stated a fact that Abhinav portrayed by JS was a Cameo. I still don't get why you started attacking me for stating a fact.i did not suggested JS to sign the contract as a Cameo. Wasn't the one who forced RS to call him Cameo. He said what he was. He also appreciated him. What can I do.

He was a Cameo. Period. Everything else is unrelated to this fact

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yupp nav was a cameo. Happy??? I got no dikkat with it.

Now, can't you accept abhimanyu was failure of lead? That's why it ended the way it did. Don't you guy complain even now and then they ruined him on neel's death day??????

And why do you keep bringing actors, producers name everytime? I don't have foggiest how it's relevant to discussion.

No I can't accept it coz neither I am critic nor the producer of the show ever made any such statement..

The success of HC as a Lead in YRKKH was also quite clear from the awards. The praises so whom am I to deny the experts.

Like I said you are the one who is imposing their perception I am just saying what is a fact and what has been pretty evident so

Romanoger thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Well i can see his character arc from start to end quite easily.

No i don't think his anger was misplaced however neither did I start this conversation about his life story nor did I mention what he did and why and when.

I don't see any character arc of Nav - The Cameo. Period. My thoughts My Opinion. He was a mere standee most of the time.

I also didn't start anything on whether Abhimanyu got a happily ever after or who got what. If you think about it none of the leads in this show got that not sure about the gen1 but yeah first what even is happily ever after second they all died young coz tragic bikta hai.

Move on or not making a mandir or not you started it I didn't.

I just Stated a fact that Abhinav portrayed by JS was a Cameo. I still don't get why you started attacking me for stating a fact.i did not suggested JS to sign the contract as a Cameo. Wasn't the one who forced RS to call him Cameo. He said what he was. He also appreciated him. What can I do.

He was a Cameo. Period. Everything else is unrelated to this fact

I literally shouting from the start that nav was a cameo brought in because manyu was a failure.

Dear you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Good night 🫑

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I literally shouting from the start that nav was a cameo brought in because manyu was a failure.

Dear you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Good night 🫑

Again your perception. 😌