Signing off with a great message:

Fact is Abhinav was a Cameo.

Opinion is - he was good or bad 😎

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Ohhh I loveeee Manju

I want to be in her team

But still let's still to justice for neil

I don't mind joining her team .....Manju smiley42....

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Fact is Abhimanyu 's legacy (if any) was wiped out & Abhinav replaced him :) i don't even get why this discussion is there. Anyways,

Gunnite folks

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Not sure if this feature is making IF slower. The forum hangs and i have to refresh ro perform anymore action is anyone facing similar issues?

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Chalo guys it was fun.

Let's stick to the issue in hand.

Justice for all Cameos 🙌🏻.

Let's normalise calling Cameo a Cameo.

Signing off with a great message:

Fact is Abhinav was a Cameo.

Opinion is - he was good or bad 😎

It was fun

And I hope people find our talks funny n don't take it to their heart

Waise le bhi lenge toh Mera kuch nhi jayega 😂 so it's better mat hi lo 😂

Ok let's call it a night

Maza aaya bade Dino no sorry it's been months

Good night guyz 😘

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Not active in this forum for the longest but from a feature perspective I'm not really excited about feature ,maybe for IPL it might work (people from those forum would know better) but I don't see how it's useful for normal forum seems unnecessary to me .

A) Configuring it for every forum might be a hassle and exactly which forum would have this feature , how will the categories be configured?

B) Also let's take an eg : somebody is a part of IPL forum and YRKKH and Ghum forum and choose CSK , NakSh (S1) and Sairat respectively so each time they visit a link related to these forum will this badge switch, what about if I visit Debate Mansion which team name will remain if any ? This would be way more complex more forum someone is a part of. Nd I don't see what advantage i would've of the information if someone is a NakSh or KaIra or AbhiRa or NavRa or AbhiMaan fan

C) I personally feel that it might create unnecessary tension especially for a forum as volatile as this one ... there would be an unhealthy race of which team has more members and things like that

Dear Devil Here , the teams are forum specific …

I am in one team on IPL… in another in Suggestions forum and a third on in YRKKH forum. The teams will switch as per your forum .
I hope I could explain dear .

823177 thumbnail

21 pages wtf smiley36

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Not sure if this feature is making IF slower. The forum hangs and i have to refresh ro perform anymore action is anyone facing similar issues?

It's bound to make things slower if they've another thing to configure for a user per link seems like a very unnecessary feature to me

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Yeah it was

His father used to beat his mother. He wasn't a parent abuser his father was a abuser and he had guts to take stand against him.

In this country it actually happens when a kid is small man beats his wife and when they grow up they stopped coz they know now that son will not let it happen.

Why don't you go and open a mandir for the Cameo parashad mein kasauli special chadayenge. Symbol rakhenge 2 ft ka khada 🤣

Lmao Abhimanyu going against his father who demeaned and harassed his mother was considered a parent abuser? What did viewers expect him to do? Dance with him and hug him? Wow smiley32. Just to bash a character people just randomly pick things smiley36.

Edited by Manny_123 - 4 months ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear Devil Here , the teams are forum specific …

I am in one team on IPL… in another in Suggestions forum and a third on in YRKKH forum. The teams will switch as per your forum .
I hope I could explain dear .

Figured as much

My concern is if the feature is worth configuring it for every user per forum it can have some downsides it terms of performance which I want to look at , gonna test this thing for a while and then give a final opinion