Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Sure. If that's how you all feel then that's fine by me. We are biased mods. Bad mods. Chalo I accepted it. Will this stop the fanwar?

Hehehe

I love it 😀 😍...smiley37

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Discussion is no fun straight attack is funsmiley37

Discussion wo kya hota haismiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Acha mazaak kar lete ho chaipaani ji smiley36

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I don't see the same treatment. If you see this thread also, it's abhimanyu fans having an issue with why Abhinav team is there. I don't see any Abhinav fan asking why team Abhimanyu is there , infact the one response regarding abhimanyu was a reply to the comment regarding abhimanyu, to show how it feels.

I would genuinely like to know your opinion since you quoted my point. I see abhinav fans are very clear regarding them not liking the character of Abhimanyu Birla but it's only when your fandom mocks us, do we respond. You can check this thread or any other thread.

I do not have an issue if you people don't like Abhinav. The issue is with the mocking.

You're wrong!!!

We are asking for teams for other Cameos. We are not asking mods to remove Team Abhinav.

I personally hate Abhinav's character. I cant talk for others.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Why no one questioned why Team Abhimanyu is there is coz duh he was the lead obviously he will there smiley36

Nobody is questioning why Team Abhinav is there. Can't see one comment that ask the same. What I or others asked is why there's no team for Vedika who was a Cameo as well or Sirat her generation is in the show as well in case that's the criteria or whatever. Not even a single post is there asking why there is Team Abhinav lol.

I want my Man Manish to have a solo team. He has been here to stay for generations smiley37

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Waise team abhirohi n team neilrohi is also not in the list

We want justice for Neil smiley37

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Since you quoted my name, i will reply. Agar aap neutrally dekhoge toh you will understand what I am saying. I won't justify my point, but every thread mein it's the same thing, first the other fandom starts, and mocks toh obviously hum log chup thodi baithenge. Not saying everyone from opposite fandom does it. Of course, there are few people in both fandoms who create chaos. Mera point bas yeh tha ki check any thread, and it's always Fans of Abhimanyu who started, so is it fair?

Feel free to disagree:) just stating my point.

We just asked for other teams!!!

Isko fanwar aap log bana rahe ho..

Please stop blaming Abhimanyu and his fans for everything.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Why no one questioned why Team Abhimanyu is there is coz duh he was the lead obviously he will there smiley36

Nobody is questioning why Team Abhinav is there. Can't see one comment that ask the same. What I or others asked is why there's no team for Vedika who was a Cameo as well or Sirat her generation is in the show as well in case that's the criteria or whatever. Not even a single post is there asking why there is Team Abhinav lol.

I want my Man Manish to have a solo team. He has been here to stay for generations smiley37

Sabko yaad kiya

Humare pyaare ruhi k papa ko bhul gye

Justice for ruhi's papa

Oue Neil smiley42

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

We just asked for other teams!!!

Isko fanwar aap log bana rahe ho..

Please stop blaming Abhimanyu and his fans for everything.

You can check this thread to see who is blaming and mocking whom. Anyways

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

💯

Again Facts!!!