Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Why kartik fans and kiara fans both solo fans love kartik kiara couple ?? 

Should kiara married kartik instead of siddharth as both kiara and kartik loves pr work very much.

In future is there chance of kartik kiara to unite and sid choosing career?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah sure actors should run their personal lives as per the whims & fancies of fanssmiley36

As far as Kartik-Kiara are concerned they are probably one of the very few successful & well-liked pairings currently....so guess it's more than understandable that makers want to repeat them after 2 successful outings.....though Vishal Bharadwaj film is not confirmed but if it happens it would be something different for them....as far as Sid is concerned I guess him not having any projects in hand should be a bigger problem for fans than all this lol

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Yeah sure actors should run their personal lives as per the whims & fancies of fanssmiley36

As far as Kartik-Kiara are concerned they are probably one of the very few successful & well-liked pairings currently....so guess it's more than understandable that makers want to repeat them after 2 successful outings.....though Vishal Bharadwaj film is not confirmed but if it happens it would be something different for them....as far as Sid is concerned I guess him not having any projects in hand should be a bigger problem for fans than all this lol

Siddharth should restart again with hardwork....as aditya started now..atleast visible not with ananya only...

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Bichaari Kiara, chose love instead of prsmiley44yeh aise silly mistakes kaarenge toh kaise chalegasmiley39werent there rumours of Kiara not being comfortable with the rumours of her dating Kartik, and it was when she was in a commited relationship with Sidharth?

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Siddharth should restart again with hardwork....as aditya started now..atleast visible not with ananya only...

Yes acting & dance classes would be a good start

Nepofan thumbnail

Okay that's great...do certain workshop amd dancing skills has to be improved...they are devote time for tht instead of vacations

Maroonporsche thumbnail

they said his talent was bringing scripts to people if that’s a thing smiley36

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Bichaari Kiara, chose love instead of prsmiley44yeh aise silly mistakes kaarenge toh kaise chalegasmiley39werent there rumours of Kiara not being comfortable with the rumours of her dating Kartik, and it was when she was in a commited relationship with Sidharth?

Kartik kiara fine to do movie together,  if she was uncomfortable then agreed 3rd one with Kartik....at sathya prem time there were breakup rumours with sid now this time it will be divorce rumour by aggressive pr 

Why kartik fans and kiara fans both solo fans love kartik kiara couple ?? 

Should kiara married kartik instead of siddharth as both kiara and kartik loves pr work very much.

In future is there chance of kartik kiara to unite and sid choosing career?

I like them separately. I don’t ship them as some couple. I like Kiarra in general with some other actors too. In case I had to choose whom to root in it be Kiarra. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

as aditya started now..atleast visible not with ananya only...

What has aditya started exactly?