Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Friends, don't forget to send Predictions and don't forget to press ' submit predictions' 

Toss time--3 pm 

Mustafa Moudi: "Fun Fact: As Rashid Khan went Wicketless in his last match, his 6 Matches streak of taking exactly one wicket every match got over. Interestingly, Exact opposite streak got broken yesterday as Ashwin Picked a Wicket - His 6 match streak of going Wicketless ended !!"

Wriddhiman Saha: Last two years, as a team and as an individual, we've contributed consistently. This season has seen a bit of ups and downs, but we'll look to get back to some consistent performances. My role is the same at the top of the order, we got good starts in a few games, not so in a few other matches. This time, we've seen scores of 250-260 being made, 100+ in the batting PP, my contribution during the batting PP will be vital for the team. This time we also have impact players, with batters coming at 8, it will offer some cushion to the batters who can play their shots. Previously, there were times when we needed to be slightly cautious in the first few overs.

Thanks for the tag and thread smiley31

Savera84 thumbnail

Wriddhiman Saha: Last two years, as a team and as an individual, we've contributed consistently. This season has seen a bit of ups and downs, but we'll look to get back to some consistent performances. My role is the same at the top of the order, we got good starts in a few games, not so in a few other matches. This time, we've seen scores of 250-260 being made, 100+ in the batting PP, my contribution during the batting PP will be vital for the team. This time we also have impact players, with batters coming at 8, it will offer some cushion to the batters who can play their shots. Previously, there were times when we needed to be slightly cautious in the first few overs.

Savera84 thumbnail

Karn Sharma: Not disappointed (to miss a few matches), all depends on the team combination, the team management makes the decisions. Have to give my best whenever an opportunity is presented. Our team winning is more important than anything else, happy that we could clinch a win in the last game (against Sunrisers), they have played some really good cricket this season. I try to take wickets so that the run rate of the opposition team dips. A lot of runs are getting scored in the powerplay and towards the end overs, my focus is to take wickets in the middle overs. All about taking one game at a time from here on, we'll try to win all matches.

It's very hot today, 62m and 64m square boundaries while the straight boundary is at 72m. The wicket looks pretty good, but it's quite dry. It should spin a bit and will be consistent even if you're batting first or second. 180 could be a good score batting first, but both teams will rely heavily on spin and changes in variations, reckon Michael Clarke and Graeme Swann, in their pitch report.

"I would honestly like to see Jacks opening the batting with Faf, put Kohli 1 down. Eventually that's where he'll also bat for India at the World Cup" Yeah, No. 3 will be Kohli's position if he makes the squad. Is that a certainty though?

RCB WON THE TOSS AND CHOSE TO BOWL

RCB won toss and choose to field first

Savera84 thumbnail

Shubman Gill and Faf du Plessis are out for the toss. Gill spins it, tails is the call. It is tails. RCB will bowl first