Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varunaraobhat thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I actually meant ,Akshaara took the entire blame to save Ruhi from guilt ..fair enough ..

But she could have told Manish and gang the truth ...evetyone would have supported Ak's decision to protect Ruhi ...and plus like the first time ..they would have kept in touch with Ak ( behind Ruhis back )

Honestly god knows what the writers really want !!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shalu1786

From starting when people are claiming marrying abhira to armaan is the best decision instead of asking to send her to gonekas I once told in forum this armaan is not reliable. Giving promise to someone is easy but to stand by that promise is a Himalayan task.

Akshara always took decisions in the last minute which affect many people, even at the deathbed she didn't change. Akshara thought that just because armaan came to save abhira and her, he will do everything for her daughter if she becomes his wife, she is being naive here. For armaan family comes first and CVS has not changed much in Armaan's character. He told abhira she is his friend and family but also her even if she left after 1year he will remember her. In gangor he once again stressed his zimmadari jaap.

I always thought vidhya and Rohit are his bottom line,Dadisa or other family members doesn't matter him much, but he is proving me wrong with the way he is behaving during Dadisa’s case or now charu Dev affair. The only person he does not give any heed is his father.

Akshara ka first choice na hamesha galat hi hotha hai😑🤦‍♀️

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t get this whole thing. Agree Akshara was wrong, but later Abhira told Armaan he doesn’t have to be with her. So even if Armaan says Akshara forced him which is true, he should’ve said Abhira wanted him to be free and defended her since this forceful or whatever kind of marriage is not Abhira’s fault. But Dadi is only giving her lectures and abusing her for it. In this whole thing, Armaan’s character has been destroyed. I haven’t been able to connect to him after replacement but now they have changed his character too. Old Armaan would never act this way.

Armaan ka problem ye hai ki woh zaroorat ke wakt apna muh nahi kholega aur jab nahi bolna hotha toh Bolega...

Usse iss situation mein se Bahar aana dha ,uskeliye saari blame Abhira pe Daalkaar bada maryada Purushottam ban rah dha....

Deal marriage jaisa kuch nahi hotha it's a topic that itv make trending......

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Akshara ka first choice na hamesha galat hi hotha hai😑🤦‍♀️

Yes she only learns from her mistakes smiley37