🏏🌟Every one is a proud fan of a particular IPL team!!!!🌟🏏

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 12 days ago

Friends, Vijay is about to introduce a new feature. You may now proudly display your support for a specific IPL team and add it to your UN!! 

It will be like --

Viswasruti 

Mumbai Indians

Like that. Are you excited? If yes, then tag Vijay and say thank you. smiley10 It will be announced shortly.  

Edited by Viswasruti - 11 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

IPL forum   friends,  Vijay is about to introduce a new feature. You may now proudly display your support for a specific IPL team and add it to your UN!! 

It will be like --

Viswasruti 

RCB Fan. 

Like that. Are you excited? If yes, then tag Vijay and say thank you. smiley10 It will be announced by our Vijay shortly.  smiley42

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Forum friends,  Vijay is about to introduce a new feature. You may now proudly display your support for a specific IPL team and add it to your UN!! 

It will be like --

Viswasruti 

RCB Fan. 

Like that. Are you excited? If yes, then tag Vijay and say thank you. smiley10 It will be announced shortly.  

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Sharing with some more friends, 

Let us wait for Vijay's announcement, meanwhile, let us share this with our friends.  

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chennai Super Kings

Excited 😊 

Thank yousmiley1

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Thank you for this new update sir

I'm sure cricket fans are going to love this new featuresmiley1

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 12 days ago
vijay thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

As an avid IPL fan, I usually support any team that shows great performance on the field on that day. 

RCB may be at the bottom of the points table, but the hope for them to lift the trophy for the first time remains alive in me. 😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: vijay

As an avid IPL fan, I usually support any team that shows great performance on the field on that day. 

RCB may be at the bottom of the points table, but the hope for them to lift the trophy for the first time remains alive in me. 😊

Each team may have its flaws, and a few bad matches behind them, but all teams are highly talented teams with a great competitive spirit.  smiley10 

That is why, IPL is a successful event in India. Everywhere fans are crazy, wearing their favorite team's T-shirts and colors on their face!! Such huge fanfollowing!! 

We are all waiting for your announcement Vijay. smiley1

Nichuss thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Thank you Vijay

Savera84 thumbnail

Great Initiative Vijay and team.smiley32

I am sure you will bring more and more innovative ideas to India Forums and IPL forum.

Cheers..