Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I heard that kundali bhagya actress sonal will enter in show and he play ganga wife role??? .... 

What's you guys think did write again changed story'... Did she look much better that Mansi with Ganga.. .. 

I like mansi with ganga more... Who's do you want to see togather... Ganga with new girl or Mansi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Obviously Mansi.... 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

I wanted that Ganga would sport Doree in her difficult times and help her come out of the struggles but Cvs wants to show a new love interest of Ganga ,then why the name of the story is called Doree?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I wanted that Ganga would sport Doree in her difficult times and help her come out of the struggles but Cvs wants to show a new love interest of Ganga ,then why the name of the story is called Doree?

New love intrest track is rubbish... I want them to focus on already going on track Ganga get his memory back... He spend time with Doree and he already know the Mansi and doree birth truth.. now things should be focus on that.. 

But now that send Mansi into jail... 

Track I want is this ... 

1. Doree and Ganga live together again

2. Ganga realise Mansi never throw Doree 

3. Mansi give divorce to Anand legally 

4. Mansi and Doree birth truth

5. Doree and Mansi mother daughter bond(allready there but now as real mother and daughter) 

6. Ganga and Mansi mutually decide to get married for doree. 

7. Doree and Magan slowly ana steadily find happiness with each other and create memory as family 

8. Magan make themselves financially stable and send Doree to school....

9. Magan take revenge from rukmini and specially from that

10. Anand and Rukmini get jail for their crime 

There are many more 1000s track and still choose to go for rubbish one...

What's your take on that? 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am not happy about their new track at all thats why I asked then why the story is called Doree? Whoever the writer is has forgotten the the story name and what it supposed to be ?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I am not happy about their new track at all thats why I asked then why the story is called Doree? Whoever the writer is has forgotten the the story name and what it supposed to be ?

We can only hope for the best dear....now a days maker promise something and serve something... ay be they will give parallel track like bhola track.. 

Hope for the best 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Is it a new interest or triangle between Ganga Mansi and new entry?.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Lol here she is .... She mentioned that it's 3 months track ... We can hope for the best... 

One thing I don't understand Ganga get his memory back and he knows Mansi is real mother of Doree the. Why don't he tell the truth... He left City with doree when Mansi is jail... ???

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

It looks like the makers prioritize Ganga-Doree bond over mother-daughter relationship (Mansi-Doree). Now, when Ganga knows that Mansi is a good person, why would he run away with Doree. It's very selfish.

Besides, I can't stand all the violence they're showing these days.