Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Well, maybe the "samosas" get a monthly pay-check to revive the discussion...

Btw, imo, a man like Ranvijay who isn't able to grew out of a toxic father-son relationship is still a kind of manchild...a messed-up manchild...I largely prefer the one in Jagga Jasoos...

As I only watched the promotional videos I can only give my impression from them...quite always the same angry man with a stern expression...maybe Ranbir had more versatile expressions during the movie... and looking at a compilation of screenshots by the Twitter-Ayan posted here, he showed his manliness - apart from killing a lot of bad people and doing some misogynistic things - through his hand-on-hips posture.

Now, I'm patiently waiting for the next Vanga-movie...and the next Ranbir-movie...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They probable still gets monthly pay-check 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is one thing to have a very strong opinion. Fine, you thought Ranbir aced his role. But it is another to delegitimize everyone else's opinion ....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/36F63E4f9vw

Opinion from one's peers smiley20

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36yeah, corporate bookings and payments to samosas very common these days. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36yeah, corporate bookings and payments to samosas very common these days. 

They are samosa when they praise someone we dont like. An if they praise who we like they are the gospel. 

Originally posted by: wat_up

it's 400 cr something per Boi but u don't believe in them so we can't discuss using them. I know on hiked ticket prices. In corporate booking whatever it took to tell others it's 500cr something , but corporate booking isnโ€™t illegal so it donโ€™t matter in case they did ( I am researching that) Hiked prices thatโ€™s a known ( posted that plus anyone can and they did as itโ€™s A rated movie)  or reported inflated numbers ( to boost ego ) โ€ฆ.  I am not only one who talked on coporate booking or whatever name it goes by but trade have as well including Taran komal etc ( whom others use as their source). This practice was openly exposed with BMCM because here they didnโ€™t care to call them out directly. Adda today pointed out other movies even Gardar 2. We donโ€™t even though whether numbers legit because we donโ€™t even have reliable tracking like in USA box office moja whose the main/only source used or recognized in Hollywood. 

I just wanted to know your guess about how much you think Corporate booking will be for a 500 cr movie??

About price hike.....well the price will be hiked only if the actor is worth it......people bought the tickets...so..

But its OK...let me know what you find after your research is done..

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ekta kapoor will think the same. It has been years, but everyone still keeps talking about ekta tv shows. Its profound impact is undeniable, destined to achieve cult status and solidify its place in Indiaโ€™s pop culture landscape.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They are samosa when they praise someone we dont like. An if they praise who we like they are the gospel. 

not true because I made it clear on Sumit that I donโ€™t like him even when recently he took Salman side in something reason heโ€™s dogla insaan just like some others meaning they can change their stance as it suits them n most so called trade like thst n not objective 

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Ekta kapoor will think the same. It has been years, but everyone still keeps talking about ekta tv shows. Its profound impact is undeniable, destined to achieve cult status and solidify its place in Indiaโ€™s pop culture landscape.

u know though I liked the crew n ekta Kapoor happens to be one of the producers even she have inflated numbers because many trade gave various numbers in this movie n its said its avg/semi hit/hit 

Komal Natha on coporate booking in general !! Here title includes animal though komal says in some interviews not sure in this one initially he hadnโ€™t heard animal doing it but some others who had success so one can take his words with grain of salt. ( Iโ€™m still researching on animal though) adda today said which will post and posted on other threads that all the major movies who did well which includes animal did n said itโ€™s no big deal this came out because trade were jumping on BMCM in doing it. 

Here is komal natha 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYBwVaPe0oA