myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

1) Trishna obsessed with Ranbir attacks Prachi 

2) Ranbir arrested for death of akshya RV Purvi proves him innocent and proves Mishika killed Akshay 

3) RV Purvi long pending honey moon track

4) Jasbir attacking RV because hes obsessed with Purvi - love track of RV Purvi 

5) Kushi truth coming out in front of Purvi and Prachi 

6) Purvi distrusting RV and supporting Kushi only to relaize her folly later in life 

7) Kushi blackmailing RV track 

8) Armaan get to know Kushi past and RV past

9) Armaaan giving divorce to Kushi 

10) Prachi refusing to accept Kushi in her home 

11) Purvi getting all bechari and getting Kushi to RV home

12) Kushi playing games with RV behind Purvi back 

13) Monisha Kushi cat fight over who loves RV more 

14) Kushi obsessed with rich RV 

15) RV Purvi fight over Purvi taking Kushi side only to regret later in life

16) Kushi causing great misunderstanding bet RV and Purvi and using the signed divorce letter before

17) Kushi harming Purvi but blaming RV for same and Purvi angry on RV thinking he tried to kill her 

18) Kushi pushing dadaji to death for supporting Purvi 

19) Jasbir and Kushi joining hands and tryig to seperate RV Purvi 

20) Purvi blindly trusting Purvi and fighting with RV 

Edited by myviewprem - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

1) Trishna obsessed with Ranbir attacks Prachi 

2) Ranbir arrested for death of akshya RV Purvi proves him innocent and proves Mishika killed Akshay 

3) RV Purvi long pending honey moon track

4) Jasbir attacking RV because hes obsessed with Purvi - love track of RV Purvi 

5) Kushi truth coming out in front of Purvi and Prachi 

6) Purvi distrusting RV and supporting Kushi only to relaize her folly later in life 

7) Kushi blackmailing RV track 

8) Armaan get to know Kushi past and RV past

9) Armaaan giving divorce to Kushi 

10) Prachi refusing to accept Kushi in her home 

11) Purvi getting all bechari and getting Kushi to RV home

12) Kushi playing games with RV behind Purvi back 

13) Monisha Kushi cat fight over who loves RV more 

14) Kushi obsessed with rich RV 

15) RV Purvi fight over Purvi taking Kushi side only to regret later in life

16) Kushi causing great misunderstanding bet RV and Purvi and using the signed divorce letter before

17) Kushi harming Purvi but blaming RV for same and Purvi angry on RV thinking he tried to kill her 

18) Kushi pushing dadaji to death for supporting Purvi 

19) Jasbir and Kushi joining hands and tryig to seperate RV Purvi 

20) Purvi blindly trusting Purvi and fighting with RV 

I have to agree all these things are gonna happen unless RV gets back to his old calculative mode.I had already predicted that Purvi's life is just gonna end up just like Prachi before her.

The RV I saw who saved Prachi with the help of CCTV footage and exposed Ashutosh and Jasbeer was the old RV who would not let either Khushi or Monisha separate him and Prachi.I wish you would write such a FF on the old Mastermind RV.

If RV wants then nobody can separate Purvi from him but if he's not serious and keeps on obsessing about revenge then he deserves a life like KK.

Neither Abhi nor KK ever trusted or believed their wives Pragya and Purvi so much for the claim of loving them.RV is taking his married life quite casually. Even Purvi is doing the same drama of being married for the sake of being married.

Purvi is gonna regret later in life just like Prachi but more than her it's gonna be RV's fault.RV married her but achieved nothing in return.It would always remain a question-why did RV marry Purvi?

RV has chosen this path himself.Even if Khushi gets exposed he's not getting that ending of Happily Ever After with Purvi.

Whether RV is able to reverse the separation trend and end up happily with Purvi who knows? 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: masked

I have to agree all these things are gonna happen unless RV gets back to his old calculative mode.I had already predicted that Purvi's life is just gonna end up just like Prachi before her.

The RV I saw who saved Prachi with the help of CCTV footage and exposed Ashutosh and Jasbeer was the old RV who would not let either Khushi or Monisha separate him and Prachi.I wish you would write such a FF on the old Mastermind RV.

If RV wants then nobody can separate Purvi from him but if he's not serious and keeps on obsessing about revenge then he deserves a life like KK.

Neither Abhi nor KK ever trusted or believed their wives Pragya and Purvi so much for the claim of loving them.RV is taking his married life quite casually. Even Purvi is doing the same drama of being married for the sake of being married.

Purvi is gonna regret later in life just like Prachi but more than her it's gonna be RV's fault.RV married her but achieved nothing in return.It would always remain a question-why did RV marry Purvi?

RV has chosen this path himself.Even if Khushi gets exposed he's not getting that ending of Happily Ever After with Purvi.

Whether RV is able to reverse the separation trend and end up happily with Purvi who knows? 

hmm than writer has to watch Abrar means RV previous shows ghatbandan and yeh hai chahtein 

In both hes one woman man and although other girls are crazy for him or his family force other girls on him he stays in love only with wife no mater what fights etc 

May be they can copy story from abrars prev shows than to show him as devdas to one girl only even with vamps around 

Here i do not like this RV being so nice to monisha actually, he should tell her to leave him and his house as hes married now to purvi 

He must tell monisha to forget him and marry another and just leave him alone 

I think both his prev shows had good writers atleast initial 100-130 episodes only than writing became mediocre 

Here writing is mediocre from oct starting only 

Edited by myviewprem - 9 days ago