Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 15 days ago

Pata ni iss show ke writers ko rajiv/sanju ke character se kya pyar hai. Uske alawa koi b ladka zyada time tak nai tikta show me. Vikram, rakesh, Daljit, shelly everyone gets disappeared. Not only this, they don't even let other guys romance even in the dream sequences. Like atleast they could've showed vikram-neeti n Shelly-neeti romantic scenes as vikram n shelly's dream sequences. But no! Dream sequences me b romance karne ka haq sirf rajiv ko hi hai. Recently in sbb, I saw a romantic rajneeti dream sequence of neeti. Itne kaale kaarname kiye raju ne still writers r portraying him as some sata savitra, mahanta ka devta. Like shelly heard voice notes of both neeti and rajiv. So why is he only accusing neeti? Why was he calling rajiv his 'friend' in last episode? There r heights of misogyny. I hope koi b ladka yeh show dekhke inspire na ho jaye. He would think that if he becomes like rajiv, everyone will love him n justify him fir Pata ni kitni girls ki life kharab karega! They r biased towards pari's character becoz they want to portray that the wife, who worships her cheater husband, is a good wife so that they can justify guys like rajiv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

It's weird that no interesting male character lasts long in this show. The reason is quite clear though. Characters like Vikram, Rakesh, Shelly and Daljit are far more interesting than bland Raju can ever be and the writers know these characters will totally overshadow him in terms of popularity and likeability. They don't want anybody else to steal Pariraju's limelight and hence, every interesting character meets an abrupt end or just disappears while characters like that of Vishal Solanki's appear for a very limited no. of episodes and hence remain underutilized. 

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The problem is pariraj interesting hai hi nh not together nor separately.  They say the same things all the time.  Mtlb ek hi bd kitni bar sune insaansmiley37 

Pari ka toh muh khulta bhi nh hai. Woh toh hat xheez mein haa krdeti hai and rajeev toh new found sati savitra waise hogya sau chuka khake billi haj pe chali smiley37

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Seriously I feel something is really wrong with the writers. 

Unka mindset is like a poison that they trying to sell and corrupt & brainwash audience mind with. 

Infact I actually feel guilty of watching this show. Because indirectly we are kind of supporting this show since we are part of viewership. 

PariNeetii jaise shows exist hi nahi honi chahiye. Aur yaha hum viewers Neetii aur Pari ki shipping with the this absolutely despicable character main lage hue hai. Although I don't ship any jodi now but watching this show is making me feel guilty.

This show needs to go off air asap. Yeh Raju jaise character ko worship kar rahe hai. And we are supporting misogynist, male chauvinism and unfairness. 

I hope the trp falls so bad that the channel axes it soon. Nahi aisa poison needs to be stopped from getting aired. 

Not good for the society. smiley7

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

It's weird that no interesting male character lasts long in this show. The reason is quite clear though. Characters like Vikram, Rakesh, Shelly and Daljit are far more interesting than bland Raju can ever be and the writers know these characters will totally overshadow him in terms of popularity and likeability. They don't want anybody else to steal Pariraju's limelight and hence, every interesting character meets an abrupt end or just disappears while characters like that of Vishal Solanki's appear for a very limited no. of episodes and hence remain underutilized. 

i don't find rajiv with neeti n rakesh, shelly, bland at all. I find him boring with pari. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Seriously I feel something is really wrong with the writers. 

Unka mindset is like a poison that they trying to sell and corrupt & brainwash audience mind with. 

Infact I actually feel guilty of watching this show. Because indirectly we are kind of supporting this show since we are part of viewership. 

PariNeetii jaise shows exist hi nahi honi chahiye. Aur yaha hum viewers Neetii aur Pari ki shipping with the this absolutely despicable character main lage hue hai. Although I don't ship any jodi now but watching this show is making me feel guilty.

This show needs to go off air asap. Yeh Raju jaise character ko worship kar rahe hai. And we are supporting misogynist, male chauvinism and unfairness. 

I hope the trp falls so bad that the channel axes it soon. Nahi aisa poison needs to be stopped from getting aired. 

Not good for the society. smiley7

bass ab shelly chala gaya. Toh i have stopped watching this show. I hope aur zyada trp Kam ho iss show ki. N mera jo sabse bada Darr hai, vo ye hai ki kahin iss show ki ending ye na ho that pari n neeti excepts each other n parirajneeti lives happily ever after. Ye ending bilkul ni honi chahiye 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: shirin04

The problem is pariraj interesting hai hi nh not together nor separately.  They say the same things all the time.  Mtlb ek hi bd kitni bar sune insaansmiley37 

Pari ka toh muh khulta bhi nh hai. Woh toh hat xheez mein haa krdeti hai and rajeev toh new found sati savitra waise hogya sau chuka khake billi haj pe chali smiley37

true. Pariraju r super boring. Unko dekhke kabhi neend aati hai toh kabhi gussa aata hai. Isliye i skip their scenes 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 14 days ago

Batao guys kaise iss show ki complain kare? How to get Gov's attention for this show? 

This show needs to be banned forcefully asap. Tv content main ek decorum maintain hona zaruri hai. They can't show shit stuff in the name of entertainment and poison/corrupt viewers mind with misogyn. 

Bas bahot hogaya. Ab band bajni chahiye makers and especially writers ki. 

Edited by sumz_d - 14 days ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Batao guys kaise iss show ki complain kare? How to get Gov's attention for this show? 

This show needs to be banned forcefully asap. Tv content main ek decorum maintain hona zaruri hai. They can't show shit stuff in the name of entertainment and poison/corrupt viewers mind with misogyn. 

Bas bahot hagaya. Ab band bajni chahiye majers and especially writers ki. 

I believe social media and youtube are powerful tools when it comes to these things. The concept and SL of this show need to go viral on social media platforms and among popular youtubers who engage in roasting such stupid content shown in daily soaps and movies.

I've seen that many regressive tv shows that have gone off air already seem to have gained attention from the non-daily soap viewing public only now. For eg- Problematic characters in shows like Saathiya receive massive trolling and backlash on social media, thereby making more people aware of and talk about the regressive ideas spread via such tv shows. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 13 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

I believe social media and youtube are powerful tools when it comes to these things. The concept and SL of this show need to go viral on social media platforms and among popular youtubers who engage in roasting such stupid content shown in daily soaps and movies.

I've seen that many regressive tv shows that have gone off air already seem to have gained attention from the non-daily soap viewing public only now. For eg- Problematic characters like Kokila, Ahem, and Gopi Bahu from Saath Nibhana Saathiya receive massive trolling and backlash on social media, thereby making more people aware of and talk about the regressive ideas spread via such tv shows. 

roasting se saath nibhana saathiya ko koi farak ni pada tha. YouTubers always claims that they r roasting videos for fun n laughter. Roast toh taarak mehta b ho Raha hai itne years se, kuch farak pada? Naagin b roast hota hai. Kuch farak padta hai? Itne seasons aate hain naagin ke