Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Looks like, Malini will come back and create more drama/hatred definitely, especially if Alka and Sanjeev's match will be fixed.

There is already a hint in the episode by Giriraj, she will not leave Alka's son for sure.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like, IAS Kavya Bansal coming back soon. But, not sure how will they prove that Omi pushed her and she did not jump.

I think, after all the sequence of events, Adi may trust her and withdraw the case against her.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Well said, fed up with more and more misunderstanding being created, instead of solving the issue.

The makers/writers have completely lost the plot and dragged this track too long. Hopefully, they end this soon. Its unbearable now.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 26 days ago

Welcome episode was good but I don't want same parallel scene like kitchen scene some new scene I want.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Thanks for comment.

Drama hai to show hai one thing I understand when one character people like the most make wrong decision people bash them like Malini like adhi it gives trp.but writer not make it proper for Malini to turn negative. Even if writer plan to kill Omi then they should make more family members for Adi that audience engaged with them also 5 people Hain n woh bhi politics karte rehte Hain.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Well said, drama hai to show hai. But, the drama should not be always trying to separate the leads. From the time AdYa started dating/even before that, its always about  separating them. There can be other tracks planned. They can be together and solve other problems, like IVF/Vinod's case..etc.

Every new character they add is more/less a Pradhan family member and they all always negative characters and every one has the same agenda, how to act nice to Adi and separate Kavya from him. It has become monotonous and unbearable now.

Malini's character is completely ruined by the makers, there is no link to her IAS/strong lady/intelligence..etc. to the manipulative/blackmailing/conspiracies..etc. and all against own son and his love.

Yes, they actually did a good job with Omi's character, should have made him surrender and then bring back with lesser sentence after Anurag exposed and should have been a strength to his brother/family. Never understood why they killed him and bring this hatred drama, which I think backfire badly.

Don't think, the 2.O did anything good for this show, it did not even bring any change to trp. Its always been a pattern that the trp was a point higher whenever AdYa were together. Even in ddp before marriage, the trp went down.

Edited by rakeshopg - 26 days ago
Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arey ye promo ka chakkar kya hai..? Why dont they change 😅

Spykie thumbnail

Adhi's big MU about Alka anurag will make things worst for Alka 

Spykie thumbnail

Alka and anu ki shadi mandap me everything will fall into place.. so hope to see it soon 😅

rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like it will not go to shaadi mandap. By the time, the SH case resolved, may be Adi would realize his mistakes and then he may take corrective action.

Hopefully, the ddp ends with this SH track and everything is sorted out. The story should move on to AdYa and their professional journey now. Its too late already.