Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Skin show is normal these days.

By adult content I think of films like Murder smiley36

Ikr but fir v tharki log thoda sa skin show dekhkr film dekhne chale jaate hai.. Murder, umm..Nathu paapi is getting naughty, haansmiley2smiley37

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

so then don’t credit them. Credit Ekta lol

Really?

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Ikr but fir v tharki log thoda sa skin show dekhkr film dekhne chale jaate hai.. Murder, umm..Nathu paapi is getting naughty, haansmiley2smiley37

Like skin show by Tripti in Animal? smiley17

but I honestly think, that now with cheap internet and mobile phones in every hand, regular skin show doesn't draw users. Only the controversial skin show can have that effect.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

real thoughts are it’s just a fluke. Most Indian films with all female casts fail anyway.
Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Aaie aapka intezaar haismiley42

Maine to movie hi nee dekhi.
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The film Big opening was due to Kareena, And its not the first time she has done it.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe the reason is very fundamental and basic, which is that the content of the film was good.

Bollywood rarely makes fun-comedies with women in central roles, so that added some curiosity in the audience. (Corny films like Thank You For Coming don't count.) Also, The timing of the film couldn't have been better, because the audience has gradually started to grow tired of same type of massy-masala films being made.

I also liked the fact that the makers didn't oversell the film and did minimal promotions for the film, which was refreshing, and the hype around the film grew organically

The makers also got the casting right.

-- Tabu's presence worked like an assurance to the audience that there will be good acting in the film, as there is never a bad performance from Tabu (acting-wise)

-- Kareena's presence added the much required A-list film credibility to the film.

-- Kriti is currently resonating with the audience (GenZ and Kids) particularly after Teri Baat Mein Uljha Jiya's success. So her presence drew the young audiences in.

-- Diljit and Kapil's cameos also added some curiosity among the audience.

I know you don't like Kriti and Kareena, so I will not trying to convince you anything, but this is what I feel primarily worked in the film's favor. Not much to do with anyone's star-power or anything.

Edited by diasingh2 - 4 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Maybe the reason is very fundamental and basic, which is that the content of the film was good.

Bollywood rarely makes fun-comedies with women in central roles, so that added some curiosity in the audience. (Corny films like Thank You For Coming don't count.) Also, The timing of the film couldn't have been better, because the audience has gradually started to grow tired of same type of massy-masala films being made.

I also liked the fact that the makers didn't oversell the film and did minimal promotions for the film, which was refreshing, and the hype around the film grew organically

The makers also got the casting right.

-- Tabu's presence worked like an assurance to the audience that there will be good acting in the film, as there is never a bad performance from Tabu (acting-wise)

-- Kareena's presence added the much required A-list film credibility to the film.

-- Kriti is currently resonating with the audience (GenZ and Kids) particularly after Teri Baat Mein Uljha Jiya's success. So her presence drew the young audiences in.

-- Diljit and Kapil's cameos also added some curiosity among the audience.

I know you don't like Kriti and Kareena, so I will not trying to convince you anything, but this is what I feel primarily worked in the film's favor. Not much to do with anyone's star-power or anything.

Who said I don't like Kareena ??????????????? Bebo is my one & only favourite actress

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Although I've to wait for the OTT release, I feel that it is an ensemble cast-movie with each of the three women having a distinctive role...a kind of femal buddy movie...and a fine Urban movie.

Including Friday, the movie had made already more than 70 cr India net collection (and worldwide more than 130 cr)... with an alleged budget of 75 crore.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doesnt matter who is responsible for getting audiences to theaters.

All 3 main leads now have a bonafide HIT with a female lead movie. All 3 shall get the credit