SS : WHISPER OF THE PAST : A Veerat and Kerry Chapter 2 UPDATED

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Hi . Guys .

My First Fanfic is here....It's a bit different, ( I mean a lot different )😀😁. 

So excited and nervous....

Please let me know in comments

Your Views, Feedbacks ,Opinions, and

criticisms are most welcome 🥹 

..................................................................................

WHISPER OF THE PAST 

In the room on the second floor, Keerat and Garry enjoyed a picturesque view of the Garden of Brar through their window, with a charming fountain adding to the scenery. 

Their room, adorned with simple books and curtains, provided a cozy Vibe. 

One night, Keerat received a call from Garry informing her that he was in a business meeting and would be back late. 

"Just go to sleep my wonderful wifey”, Garry told her. 

"Okay my sweet husband," Keerat replied.

After hanging the Phone, Keerat sat lost in thought, memories of her journey with Garry flooded her mind like a gentle wave. 

She reminisced about how he had been her unwavering support, a pillar of strength during her darkest moments. 

A soft blush tinted her cheeks as she recalled how she had been drawn to his undeniable charm and his "swag" as she fondly referred to it. 

And in turn, she remembered how he had affectionately Given her the tag, “Iron Lady," admiring her nature and inner strength. 

During the dark phase, their love story had blossomed, each moment etched with the sweetness of companionship and the promise of forever.

As Keerat drifted off to sleep, around 2 am, she was awakened by a voice—a distant singing emanating from the garden of the Brar Mansion. 

Curiosity mingled with fear as Keerat whispered, "Who's there?" She peered out the window but saw no one. Below, amidst a haze of smoke, the faint strumming of a guitar reached her ears. 

The lights in Keerat's room flickered continuously, sending shivers down her spine. 

Yet, she reminded herself of her strength as a wrestler.

Glancing out again, she spotted a figure through her window, obscured by darkness but clad in white attire, singing softly.

"Who is there” she called out, her voice trembling. Attempting to call Garry. 

Keerat found the phone suddenly switched off, while the lights in the entire house continued their erratic dance. Suddenly, the haunting melody echoed within the house, the voice singing "Ranjha Ranjha." 

Panic mounting, Keerat slammed her room door shut.

Suddenly A radio left in Room, began blaring, playing the song "Ohh Kudi." 

Desperate to silence it, Keerat's efforts were in vain until she forcefully broke it. 

As the song finally ceased, a loud knocking reverberated on Keerat's door, shouting and banking on her door, making her unconscious with fear. 

Waking with a start, Keerat realized it was just a nightmare. 

Garry was sleeping peacefully beside her. 

Garry, waking up, asked, "Are you okay, Keerat?" 

Tears welled in her eyes as Keerat recounted her terrifying dream.

As Keerat's tears flowed freely as she clung to Garry, her heart heavy with fear. "Veer is calling me, Garry," she sobbed, her voice quivering. "I'm so scared."

Garry gently hushed her, his own worry evident in his eyes. "Keerat, it's not possible," he whispered, trying to soothe her. "Please, don't let fear overwhelm you."

But Keerat couldn't shake off the feeling of dread. "Garry, he's calling out to me," she cried, her distress palpable.

"How can that be, Keerat?" Garry's voice wavered, struggling to comprehend the situation. "Veer passed away in rehab two years ago. You're just traumatized, Keerat. It's your mind playing tricks on you. Try to relax, let go of your worries."

Yet, despite Garry's reassurances, Keerat found no solace in sleep at all. Her mind was haunted by Veer's voice, a constant reminder of the pain she couldn't escape.

Garry reassured her, "It was just a bad dream, Veer somewhere still lingers in your subconscious. Everything's alright now, calm down, my love. 

Garry held Keerat close, his arms a comforting pillow for her. 

With a contented smile, she nestled into his embrace, feeling safe and cherished. 

Unknown to them in the storeroom of the Brar mansion, a broken Radio stubbornly repeated the song ‘O kudi’ , its haunting melody filling the air with a sense of longing and sadness. 

With each tune, it screamed the tragic tale of Veer- Keerat, their romance marked by tragic heartache and separation. It evoked the memories of unfulfilled promises and broken dreams.

The END 

..................................................................................

That was it guys.. 😁

I just want to try something totally different and unique. 

So I m waiting for your Views, Chappal and Hopefully a feedback 😀😀

I m new to the forum, and I don't know how to tag 🥺

Next time I promise to tag each one of you .

Edited by fantasy1000a - 18 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Hi . Guys .

WHISPER OF THE PAST 

In the room on the second floor, Keerat and Garry enjoyed a picturesque view of the Garden of Brar through their window, with a charming fountain adding to the scenery. 

One night, Keerat received a call from Garry informing her that he was in a business meeting and would be back late. 

After hanging the Phone, Keerat sat lost in thought, memories of her journey with Garry flooded her mind like a gentle wave. 

She reminisced about how he had been her unwavering support, a pillar of strength during her darkest moments. 

A soft blush tinted her cheeks as she recalled how she had been drawn to his undeniable charm and his "swag" as she fondly referred to it. 

And in turn, she remembered how he had affectionately Given her the tag, “Iron Lady," admiring her nature and inner strength. 

During the dark phase, their love story had blossomed, each moment etched with the sweetness of companionship and the promise of forever.

As Keerat drifted off to sleep, around 2 am, she was awakened by a voice—a distant singing emanating from the garden of the Brar Mansion. 

Curiosity mingled with fear as Keerat whispered, "Who's there?" She peered out the window but saw no one. Below, amidst a haze of smoke, the faint strumming of a guitar reached her ears. 

The lights in Keerat's room flickered continuously, sending shivers down her spine. 

Glancing out again, she spotted a figure through her window, obscured by darkness but clad in white attire, singing softly.

Keerat found the phone suddenly switched off, while the lights in the entire house continued their erratic dance. Suddenly, the haunting melody echoed within the house, the voice singing "Ranjha Ranjha." 

Desperate to silence it, Keerat's efforts were in vain until she forcefully broke it. 

As the song finally ceased, a loud knocking reverberated on Keerat's door, shouting and banking on her door, making her unconscious with fear. 

As Keerat's tears flowed freely as she clung to Garry, her heart heavy with fear. "Veer is calling me, Garry," she sobbed, her voice quivering. "I'm so scared."

Garry gently hushed her, his own worry evident in his eyes. "Keerat, it's not possible," he whispered, trying to soothe her. "Please, don't let fear overwhelm you."

But Keerat couldn't shake off the feeling of dread. "Garry, he's calling out to me," she cried, her distress palpable.

"How can that be, Keerat?" Garry's voice wavered, struggling to comprehend the situation. "Veer passed away in rehab two years ago. You're just traumatized, Keerat. It's your mind playing tricks on you. Try to relax, let go of your worries."

Yet, despite Garry's reassurances, Keerat found no solace in sleep at all. Her mind was haunted by Veer's voice, a constant reminder of the pain she couldn't escape.

Garry reassured her, "It was just a bad dream, Veer somewhere still lingers in your subconscious. Everything's alright now, calm down, my love. 

With a contented smile, she nestled into his embrace, feeling safe and cherished. 

Unknown to them in the storeroom of the Brar mansion, a broken Radio stubbornly repeated the song ‘O kudi’ , its haunting melody filling the air with a sense of longing and sadness. 

With each tune, it screamed the tragic tale of Veer- Keerat, their romance marked by tragic heartache and separation. It evoked the memories of unfulfilled promises and broken dreams.

The END 

That was it guys.. 😁

Your story is really beautiful 🥺

And heart breaking at the same time.

Is the back story the same as what was shown on the show ?

Edited by themasked - 18 days ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: themasked

You're story is really beautiful 🥺

And heart breaking at the same time.

Is the back story the same as what was shown in the show ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes. You can call it as a back story❤️

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Hi . Guys .

WHISPER OF THE PAST 

The END 

That was it guys.. 😁

First of all thank you so much for this little beautiful fic on keery behena,

Omg!!!!that was so so beautiful ...I loved it ..

I so wished something like this could have been shown on show , About keery story their story slowly building up ....All this scenerios were my din ke kache khayali chawal jo pulaao  na ban sake..

..i loved it

continue soon.I am looking forward to read ...

Congo on your first  fiction thanks for keery.❤️

Edited by Krish58 - 18 days ago
Krish58 thumbnail

Replied in your story

Krish58 thumbnail

I am tagging few people here for you

Hey guys do read it..

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

First of all thank you so much for this little beautiful fic on keery behena,

Omg!!!!that was so so beautiful ...I loved it ..

I so wished something like this could have been shown on show , About keery story their story slowly building up ....All this scenerios were my din ke kache khayali chawal jo pulaao  na ban sake..

..i loved it

continue soon.I am looking forward to read ...

Congo on your first  fiction thanks for keery.❤️

Thanks a lot for your feedback. 

It means a lot ❤️🥹

Amanita09 thumbnail

Tysm for writing this,I want a next part

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Tysm for writing this,I want a next part

Thanks for your feedback.

I will let u know 🥹

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

That Is quite haunting. I was almost wondering if this is going to take a horror turn. If so, please let me know and I'll skip it. Not my genre as I have a weak heart😢.

Would love to read more in FB from where Keery were left off to where they are now though.

And thanks for the tag.