Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Congratulations to LSG for winning the Match to score a few points. 

LSG hasn't lost much sweat in chasing this down. Did it get easier to bat second? It did. But CSK bowling and fielding was a lot to be desired. They sprayed it to all parts of the deck. Didn't use Ali enough and Jadeja the bowler was put under pressure.

Savera84 thumbnail

SRH vs DC.  There is a chance for one team to enter mid table jam or another to leave.

It will be nevertheless an interesting game as Pant will be playing in front of his home crowd for the first time after the accident.

Though Vizag is also DC's home ground, the crowd did not get the memo and they cheered more for the opponents.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Details for today's match: This will be the first match of the season in Delhi, with the venue taking a break after hosting the second half of the Women's Premier League. 

IPL 2024 | Delhi v Hyderabad: Preview

Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 35th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi 

Date & Time: Apr 20, 07:30 PM LOCAL

Absolutely perfect game this for me. smiley40smiley41

Prediction game me bhi I came out 3rd. Yet again playing safe cost me. I didn't make KLR player of the match and it cost me no 1 spot. 

MS came out and Smoked it. 

LSG win it easy. smiley32

Nothing better than this. 

I wish return game me bhi aisa hi ho but it's tough beating CSK at home. 

I hope majority of games me aisa hi ho but you never bet against MSD. He is magic and knows how to win. 

MS comes out smoking. Entertains the crowd and CSK loses. Because if MS is coming out to bat, there is a problem for sure. 

Very rarely this happens that both MI/CSK doesn't look like making playoffs. 

The Holy Trinity isn't doing anything as expected. 

Bambanis are having a Civil war. 

GT are stuck in the past and kind of rebuilding phase. 

That's leaves these 4 teams. LSG should continue this momentum. SRH, KKR, RR please don't miss chance. 

CSK not qualifying and LSG qualifying will be a befitting reply but never mess with MS. 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a month ago

Were there genuinely 30-35K fans in the LKO-KNP catchment area who've purchased CSK jerseys in the past and came for the Lucknow game? smiley3

I know some could've bought it at the stadium, but surely the vendors there wouldn't have had so much stock, so the vast majority had to have it beforehand.

Ekana had 45K attendance yesterday, and from the TV, it looked like 60-70% of them were in yellow.

I can understand yellow jerseys in BLR, HYD and BOM to an extent, but to see a mass of yellow in Lucknow? 

Many are Dhoni fans, but being a MSD fan is not equal to being a CSK fan IMO. I can understand folks wearing neutral shirts or even ICT shirts but so many yellow jerseys?

Almost feels like CSK owners have paid a bunch of fans to travel around the country smiley17

Edited by aekiel - a month ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Were there genuinely 30-35K fans in the LKO-KNP catchment area who've purchased CSK jerseys in the past and came for the Lucknow game? smiley3

I know some could've bought it at the stadium, but surely the vendors there wouldn't have had so much stock, so the vast majority had to have it beforehand.

Ekana had 45K attendance yesterday, and from the TV, it looked like 60-70% of them were in yellow.

I can understand yellow jerseys in BLR, HYD and BOM to an extent, but to see a mass of yellow in Lucknow? 

Many are Dhoni fans, but being a MSD fan is not equal to being a CSK fan IMO. I can understand folks wearing neutral shirts or even ICT shirts but so many yellow jerseys?

Almost feels like CSK owners have paid a bunch of fans to travel around the country smiley17

Lol. You don't understand Dhoni fanbase then. If MS joins MI same yellow will turn blue. Also Both cases can be true. Supporting CSK only for MSD. After MS batting is done. Back to LSG. Like Me. And Bihar/Jh/UP has unrivalled MS fan support. We don't make noises and create content like southies but if it came to counting it would be a massive drubbing. 

2nd case can be true as well. In 2018 when these Dumeelians protested on including Lankans ans attacked faf with shoes in first Chennai home game. They shifted base to Pune and arranged a special whitslepodu express train for the fans who can afford to travel. 

So won't be surprised if they do this also. 

But overall it's genuine Mahi madness. 

Originally posted by: aekiel

That is Dhoni

He has fanbase everywhere he goes.

Fans will come in yellow everywhere as majority are Dhoni fans. 

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Palak2812

That is Dhoni

He has fanbase everywhere he goes.

Fans will come in yellow everywhere as majority are Dhoni fans. 

The first time I got tickets for my parents to watch MI v CSK many years ago, their condition was I get them both yellow Dhoni 7 jerseys to go to wankhede or they wouldn't. It's just insane the kind of fanbase he has.

Speaking about myself, I watched that winning 6 live from tendulkar stand on 2nd April 2011. Its the single most beautiful, emotional and patriotic moment/memory of my life. Nothing can describe that feeling. How can you ever stop supporting the person who gave you that memory of a lifetime smiley27

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Is today's game thread not up yet?

Edited by RiddlerPump - a month ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiddlerPump

Is today's game thread not up yet?

It is there and just now I tagged you. Please check