Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Omg ibrahim was such an adorable little kid in Tashan! Apparently he took tashan’s failure to heart coz he thought it was his debut movie 😂

IMG_8711.jpeg

Omg is it iggy?

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ibrahim has sharmilas Tagore smile and dimples ,that's a plus point. Don't know about acting...no idea...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Omg ibrahim was such an adorable little kid in Tashan! Apparently he took tashan’s failure to heart coz he thought it was his debut movie 😂

IMG_8711.jpeg

Iggy is a Zerox of Saif from his childhood itself smiley3

He looks so cute boy here smiley9

I hope that he’s got his father’s acting chops especially in comedy

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Nope ananya pandey cousin bro ahaan pandey is gonna be super star...not Ibrahim....

Never heard about this Ahaan Pandey name before and never saw him too,who is this hidden superstar? Ek baar muh dikhado uski(pardon my poor Hindi).

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago

Here he really looks like a chiselled version of Saif Ali khan like if you chiselled the Wax statue of Saif Ali khan.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

I will root for him if he has talent. He, Vedang Raina and Junaid Khan seem to be promising🤞 Please at this point outsider, insider, alien nothing matters. We need talented young male leads like really badly. The current average age of the male leads in BW is like 40😳😆

Hope Junaid's films release soon --badluck kharab chal raha hai bechare ka. smiley19

I want to see him in the rom coms with Sai & Khushi smiley42

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

I really like Ahaan so down to earth and confident in his skin. I hope he’s not faking it, rooting for this guy plus he can dance.

Its not happening. He doesn't have the looks nor aura - and is 27, when is he gonna debut in his 40's?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago