Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

When Garry already heard truth why is he staging kidnap for Angad to hear truth smiley22

bcos these makers sleep better at night only when there is a criminal angle in TMD. Crime patrol was missing for a while now 😂 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saw the episode. Sahiba really left all of these people alone and they all arrived there as if Panesar is some tourist destination. I don't understand why Ammugad are marrying, like Angad i get he desperately wants kids and he can sleep with women without ever loving them, but Ammu? Khair jo bhi ho. 

Sahiba Diljeet toh phir bhi co parent kar rahe.

Mereko toh yeh nahi samajh aa raha ki sab kuchh Panesar main kyun kar rahe. Udhar ruke kyun hai.

All those who nag on Akshu, Akshnav Abhir lived a happy life because she decided once a hutiya, always a hutiya, she did not look back upon immense groveling too. Sahiba decided she will give this man million chances to ruin her life and drag down her kid too with him so she will suffer and Akir will suffer too because he like his mom will be disposable trash. Abhir got love of two fathers, Diljeet will turn on Akir and Angad will keep Ammu above Akir and it will be entirely Sahiba's fault for settling for less than bare minimum, she will make her child too accustomed to be the last choice and keep begging.

Akshu knew dumping a miscarried woman is enough to show a man's character, Sahiba doesn't think dumping his own bio kid is also enough to show his character. Hope Diljeet fights for his child who he raised and doesn't let Sahiba ruin Akir's life all because Angad couldn't bother to even listen to her on phone. 

Edited by hellodona - a month ago
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t understand, I thought ammu was frightened and terrified. Wasn’t she shaking or something when the first introduced? Now all of a sudden she’s ok? Ready to marry? im so confused! 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Jarama

I don’t understand, I thought ammu was frightened and terrified. Wasn’t she shaking or something when the first introduced? Now all of a sudden she’s ok? Ready to marry? im so confused! 

Not just ready but happy also on the prospect of marrying Angad…. Usko dekh ke kasam se Seerat wali vibe aayi mujhe…smiley6

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amanpreet is not negative in my opinion. Why Diljeet and Amanpreet are siblings is beyond me. Why Garry wants to abduct Akir is again beyond me. Garry could prevent Angad from destroying Amu's life if he spoke the truth to him. After learning of Amanpreet's prior trauma and receiving warnings from her father, Angad consented to marry her. Although I don't think Amanpreet will harm Angad, she might harm herself, which could cause her father to harm Angad. Hopefully, Sahiba won't put herself at risk in order to save him.

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Again, comparisons to Yeh Rishta are nonsensical. The only reason Abhimanyu consented to marry Arohi was because Ruhi wanted him to be her legal father and he was already co-parenting her. It is my hope that Sahiba will not accept Diljeet's proposal merely to prove to Angad that she is capable of falling in love once more.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Garry

Originally posted by: arshia1994

Amanpreet is not negative in my opinion. Why Diljeet and Amanpreet are siblings is beyond me. Why Garry wants to abduct Akir is again beyond me. Garry could prevent Angad from destroying Amu's life if he spoke the truth to him. After learning of Amanpreet's prior trauma and receiving warnings from her father, Angad consented to marry her. Although I don't think Amanpreet will harm Angad, she might harm herself, which could cause her father to harm Angad. Hopefully, Sahiba won't put herself at risk in order to save him.

@in purple, diljeet might be the illegmate child of ammu ki mummy

@red ,by god yeh siyapaa mujeh bhi samjah nahi aaya, and i think like my friend here said ,hame ph waalo ke level dumb banna hoga tabhi samjh aayega ki kyu bata rahe hai..

the only thing i am happy about is tushar ko ss and dialougue milenge rather than becoming a mute  statue