Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6YmCuIPEN3/?igsh=dG5waXJ6NjVpcGNn

Okay, Probably I'll come across as a shameless creep. But why do I find him extra hawwwtt when he's having those kulfis 😍😍

Butterflyy thumbnail

Vj as Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen... My all-time favourite character, Pura green planet tha Rajat πŸ’šπŸ₯Ή

The first show of VJ I watched was Sastri Sisters; no doubt other shows of him are great as well, and he gave his best performance all the time.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterflyy

Vj as Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen... My all-time favourite character, Pura green planet tha Rajat πŸ’šπŸ₯Ή

The first show of VJ I watched was Sastri Sisters; no doubt other shows of him are great as well, and he gave his best performance all the time.

That is the only VJ show I skipped πŸ₯Ί. Coz the jodi was tooo sesky for me... And the heroine used to heave a lot and it used to make me uncomfortable 😣. I have watched only a few scenes of the show... But VJ used to look sooo handsome in that uniform. Many of my collegemates were crazy for Rajat back in the day... But I used to hate him then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I thought he was just another good looking guy with 0 acting skills. 

For me Suraj is my all-time fav. He is probably the most interesting charactwr I've ever seen on ITV. And the organic transformation from an extreme a&&*ole to a grey characters to a complete green forest...uff.. And their love story too was beautifully written. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Okay, Probably I'll come across as a shameless creep. But why do I find him extra hawwwtt when he's having those kulfis 😍😍

lol reminds of the ANNS scene na πŸ€ͺ🀭

Butterflyy thumbnail

I don't like FLs of sastri sisters to be honest, all four of sisters were cringe to me, main toh bas vj ko dekhne ke liye dekhti thi

And ofcourse as you said, Vj in that uinform attracted the most

I was teenager and simply I used to like men in uniform, bas geniune like karti thi

Tab toh fan, crush, simping & fd wars jaisa kuch pata bhi nhi tha, innocent thi mainπŸ₯Ή

Edited by Butterflyy - 1 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reader17

Yeh show se farar kyun nahi hojata…. smiley6

Exactly einvi screenspace khata rahta hai villager chachaji... Agar acting achi hoti toh phir bhi sah lete... abhi to intolerable hai...

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jail se nikal kar seedha Akeer ko kidnap karne jayega...

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/celebritytadkaa/status/1785285891449102351?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Further in the episode, Manbeer is going to frame Sahiba and Diljit and put them both behind the bar. She will take Akeer with him to the Brar mansion as she has confirmed that Akeer is Angad’s son. Diljit will make Sahiba understand that the secret friend was in fact Gary and the Brar family along with Angad has framed them to take away Akeer from them. Sahiba will believe Diljit and they both will try their best to prove their innocence and stop Mnabeer from taking away Akeer.

Will Sahiba and Diljit be able to prove their innocence and will Angad take away Akeer with him? Stay tuned to find out!

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ Clownery peaks 😀😀😀😀

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ZHi7hiec4/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Both are trolling themselves Anagd/ Sahiba πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterflyy

Tab toh fan, crush, simping & fd wars jaisa kuch pata bhi nhi tha, innocent thi mainπŸ₯Ή

Awww.. U were just a lill' caterpillar then I guess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€...I was "look between h and l of your keyboard" 😜