Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Outstanding chapter 

Very emotional but loved how the revelation came out in front of abhira about her mother family 

Loved reading about abhira feelings and armaan supporting her. 

Excited to read more 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 🀩 your writing is so good 😊 

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I FINALLY caught up with all the chapters and trust me when I say this, I could watch them play out in front of my eyes. Your writing is so good that visualising the scenes becomes that much easier. Abhira and Armaan decided to give their marriage another chance. It's a good thing that they've based their relationship now on friendship because there will never be secrets in that bond and you can have your own space while still being together. So glad to see the way they have progressed. And the revelation of Akshara and Goenkas, Abhira struggling with the truth while Armaan keeping her over everybody else is heart touching. Keep up the good work, dear. ❀️

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Love it 

Both are depressed for family love 

Fire abhira is ok 

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Magnificent episode.Can’t wait for the next part.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Another fantastic update, I wish things would progress as your story in the show but I am sure we are stuck with the drama.

But I think her family's truth should come out after things are sorted between Arman and Abhira so that he is there for her.

Loved it, thanks for the tag, looking forward to next part. 

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was painful but beautiful to read!! What Abhira felt and what she went through after the revelation was such a raw moment!!! I loved the details of her turmoil!!! Armaan was right there and what he told her about forgiveness and family, absolutely loved it!!! Very well written piece and the story is folding beautifully πŸ’•πŸ‘

Wonderful update.

Can't describe it clearly but the way you depicted the crave of family love that both abhira and armaan are seeking was marvelous and long overdue.

Waiting for next part.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

emotional and very confrontal moment for her, hope she stays strong with the Goenka's / Poddar

Let her take time to heal not be in an rushed relationship with Armaan.

smiley27smiley32

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Thank you all so very much for such encouraging feedback! smiley31 It means so much to me!