King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I have seen a few posts and topics where Abhira aka Samriddhi was criticized yet it was taken as bashing. I think as Garvita/Rohit or Shehzada or Pratiksha; Abhira aka Samriddhi can be given constructive criticism like the others are. I did watch Samriddhi's previous drama Savi ki Savaari and have to admit; liked her acting more in that than I do currently on Yeh Rishta. 

Abhira may have to be OTT yet find that it is too much OTT where I can related to her at all. As someone said it could be director/direction issue yet just can't with her character as I once did. 

It's just the opinion I have that's all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She is not beyond criticism at all..people in daily threads criticize her and scold her as well..but the reason that she hasn't hurt anyone as much as others do is the reason you see less bashing on her..

Here there is no constructive criticism directed at her at all..people who hate her dad make posts on her and write something bad about her but have never written about ruhi or armaan (EMA) or anyone who even murders others when they are completely flawed...

To me it seems as blind hatred..

Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

She is not beyond criticism at all..people in daily threads criticize her and scold her as well..but the reason that she hasn't hurt anyone as much as others do is the reason you see less bashing on her..

Here there is no constructive criticism directed at her at all..people who hate her dad make posts on her and write something bad about her but have never written about ruhi or armaan (EMA) or anyone who even murders others when they are completely flawed...

To me it seems as blind hatred..

Exactly, Criticising someone is not wrong but the criticism should actually make some sense.Also,Samridhii is an itv actor and she is doing her job pretty well considering the core of her character.She's doing quite well for a show like rishta which had a series of bad actors *tch tch* excluding a few here and there. 

edited for calling out fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Alia547

Exactly,you can clearly understand that those people who come up with "constructive criticism" really doesn't mean it and have some agenda behind.Criticising someone is not wrong but the criticism should actually make some sense.Also,Samridhii is an itv actor and she is doing her job pretty well considering the core of her character.She's doing quite well for a show like rishta which had a series of bad actors *tch tch* excluding a few here and there. 

Yes you can see plain hatred ..mocking on her poor financial status , is she legacy or not , how poor her dad ,what occupation her dad had , will she inherit property etc etc..this is not constructive criticism at all na..

She is not divine and I myself have made posts whenever she does something stupid and have asked her to not repeat those mistakes her mom did..many people here do that as well..

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

There are choices and preferences. 

Regarding Ruhi's bashing, She is bashed like any woman who throw herself at man she loves, without keeping any self respect and dignity would be. Regarding Sam's acting or performance being over praised than that's also ppl's choice. Same goes with Ruhi character's victimization it's again ppl's choice. I love Sam's acting and I will praise her.  

edited for calling out fan opinions 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Yes

Poor S. She doesn't ROAR her dialogues warna toh aur fans milte usko smiley42

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Poor S. She doesn't ROAR her dialogues warna toh aur fans milte usko smiley42

I think she needed to be a he too. Otherwise why would fan girls go head over heels and crazy?

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: King07

I have seen a few posts and topics where Abhira aka Samriddhi was criticized yet it was taken as bashing. I think as Garvita/Rohit or Shehzada or Pratiksha; Abhira aka Samriddhi can be given constructive criticism like the others are. I did watch Samriddhi's previous drama Savi ki Savaari and have to admit; liked her acting more in that than I do currently on Yeh Rishta. 

Abhira may have to be OTT yet find that it is too much OTT where I can related to her at all. As someone said it could be director/direction issue yet just can't with her character as I once did. 

It's just the opinion I have that's all. 

No character is so perfect that it is beyond criticism.. abhira just like any other character has it’s own positive and negative traits… but like you correctly mentioned any post mentioning Ab’s flaws are termed as hatred… just like others, Sam is also an actor and she has her own areas where she can improve.. but pointing them comes off as bashing… it’s believed that any negative comment on Ab is due to the grudges people have for past gen… trust me majority don’t care, past is done and dusted… when someone points Ab’s mistake, it’s simply because she has done one…

There is no rule in this world that states a voice artist’s voice can’t get shrill.. and it may not be her mistake, the dialogues may be weird, the director may ask her to go overboard which makes it look like shrieking… but yes her argument scenes are not coming off well.. and regarding the character it may have been initially planned as ott but now it’s get too repetitive and overboard.. I personally like characters which have depth and layers and Ab imo is yet to have one… maybe post heartbreak she will be shown as someone with maturity and stability.

Ah yes, majority don't care but can't help bring up Gen 3 Ab ka papa and mumma to discuss Ab's traits smiley42

TM, you will see a lot of keyboard warriors all over social media, writing out long essays for characters they do not even find interesting. It's really riveting to read such long essays from so-called unbiased perspective. smiley42

Ab is truly such an inspiring character. smiley43