Thank you so much smiley31

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Smitten I really wanted to hear your song 

I hope you make it to R2 :ā -ā )

Thanks, Samreen! smiley27

But Iā€™m here to say you were amazing in Zara Zara cuz I tried singing that one too but can't get the tunes right for the life of me. It sounds simple and melodic when you listen to it, but singing it is a whole different challenge. Well done girl šŸ‘ 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Charu21

NP - Aye mere humsafar. Do I need to say anything? You already know how much I love your voice quality. Very smooth performance. Thank you so much for participating!

Bee - Bee. More like HoneyBee with a sweet sweet voice! I looooooved your song. So melodious and beautiful. Not an easy song but you nailed it. 

Maddy - Dil ko tumse pyaar hua. What a beautiful song. I was so looking forward to hear your entry and you definitely never disappoint. Very very clean performance. Loved it so much.

Shirsha - Kabhi sham dhale. The beginning was very good. I have already told you that I loved your performance. This one is not an easy tune, you totally nailed the performance.

Samreen - Zara Zara. One of my all time favourites. I love your crisp clear voice tone so much. Very very beautifully sung. Totally loved it.

Kosha - Adha ishq. We are lucky to have such a wonderful singer amongst us. Very beautiful. Not an easy song!

Sutapa - MPK Antakshari. I am so happy that you could participate. Very unique song choice. Very nicely sung. Keep it up.

Kriti - Piyu Bole. What a cute peppy song. You always sing with masti, this one was the same too. Very nice.

Anonymous - Koi Fariyaad. Very nicely sung. Clean performance. Have we heard you before? Hope you reveal your name afterwards.

Amru4Krish - Na tum jano na hum. Very freely sung, without any stress or anything. Good job.

Padmajaan - Jaane kahan gaye wo din. Very unique song choice. Did full justice to it.

Shirisha - RNBDJ. One of my favourites here too. Nice attempt. Keep singing. 

All were so good, it was very difficult to vote.

I voted for you @charu21 - very beautiful voice & Anonymous.

Sutapa and Shirsha were in my top 4, but unfortunately could only vote for 2 šŸ„°

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Sutapa and Shirsha were in my top 4, but unfortunately could only vote for 2 šŸ„°

Thank you so much, Sneha! I interacted with you in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. Do you remember me? 

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Thank you so much, Sneha. ā¤ļø We indeed had so many beautiful entries so it wasn't an easy task to just shortlist two entries from them. And you voted for me, that meant a lot. smiley31

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Thank you so much, Sneha! I interacted with you in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. Do you remember me? 

Ah yes, yrkkh forum! smiley31 Yuvraj's fan šŸ˜…

I really loved your entry, really sorry couldn't vote for you as we could vote for only two entries.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Thank you so much. I thoroughly enjoyed your singing. Melodious. Wonderful! By the way one of my all-time favourite songs.

Thank you.

I also like the Jalraj version of this song, hope you can try it once. 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Nathu ji, Girl of Ragas, Padmajaan, Maddy, Sutapashima 

^^

Enjoyed listening you allsmiley20Truly tough to vote...šŸ˜€

šŸ’Æ

Thanks Shwetha smiley27

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so so sooooo much Sam smiley31  That means a lot. I loved the choice of your song and ofcourse your singing too.. Very beautiful and perfect. ā¤ļø  I have always loved your voice quality. So crisp. 

And...You are so damn adorable to give your sweet encouraging comments for everyone. šŸ¤—

We have so many wonderful entries in R1. šŸ‘ Earlier I had decided to vote but all the singers are so damn good that I actually can't just pick 2! šŸ«£šŸ¤£

Really looking forward to lovely entries throughout the contest now. The expectation level is so high. 

Thank you so much smiley31

I did what I can 

You have been amazing šŸ¤© 

This round entries were next level 

There were 4 people along with you whom I wanted to vote so I didn't vote šŸ¤£

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

We met in Channa Mereya forum 

Thank you so much

It was a rushed song because I hardly got two days and then I selected an easy song...

You were musicalstorm kosha! 

Girl your really talented! Loved your voice and song, so effortless and Madhur āœØ