myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

I am confused RV wanted to take revenge on Kushi so married Purvi 

Now if Prachi go to jail and Purvi is humiliated it will hurt Kushi only no

So whys he bothered about Purvi izzat maan saman 

How did he suddenly get so much sympathy on Purvi 

And hes saying everyone here knows what a good girl Prachi his mom in law is? 

When did RV interact with Prachi to know shes good 

I am confused now Purvi never did anything good for him yet hes siding her against his family and others how? Why? Is there any episodes shown how RV became so nice to Purvi and family 

Ideally they went to honeymoon that time goons should have injured RV and Purvi should have taken care of him so he reduces his anger on Purvi 

Than if i KK marraige he defends Purvi viewer will support RV 

OR does RV have any plans like i will suppport Purvi in public and attack her in private when we both are alone 

This RV changing color faster than chamelon white grey white grey 

Edited by myviewprem - 20 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akrishna111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

RV can say lot of things but him and his dad are realizing it's not that easy to hurt an innocent person. they are lead couple so they can't make RV hate purvi for no reason that much and have to show him softening towards her. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: akrishna111

RV can say lot of things but him and his dad are realizing it's not that easy to hurt an innocent person. they are lead couple so they can't make RV hate purvi for no reason that much and have to show him softening towards her. 

So they must show how this sudden realization happen no

not suddenly RV supporting prachi and purvi and questioning others 

akrishna111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Yes they should show but don’t expect perfection from writers. This is just serial. No writer is perfect to think about every feeling. If they were perfect this entire story wouldn’t be happening 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am confused RV wanted to take revenge on Kushi so married Purvi 

Now if Prachi go to jail and Purvi is humiliated it will hurt Kushi only no

So whys he bothered about Purvi izzat maan saman 

How did he suddenly get so much sympathy on Purvi 

And hes saying everyone here knows what a good girl Prachi his mom in law is? 

When did RV interact with Prachi to know shes good 

I am confused now Purvi never did anything good for him yet hes siding her against his family and others how? Why? Is there any episodes shown how RV became so nice to Purvi and family 

Ideally they went to honeymoon that time goons should have injured RV and Purvi should have taken care of him so he reduces his anger on Purvi 

Than if i KK marraige he defends Purvi viewer will support RV 

OR does RV have any plans like i will suppport Purvi in public and attack her in private when we both are alone 

This RV changing color faster than chamelon white grey white grey 

Finally the old calculative RV was back if at least just for one episode.RV defended Purvi and her mom Prachi quite articulately and proved both the mom-daughter duo innocent with the help of CCTV Footage. This is the old RV we all know and loved.

If RV really loved Purvi then he would have gone to the bottom of that food poisoning fiasco and exposed Monisha in front of the entire world but let's get a bit of realism here-I think RV did this because he has that unfortunate experience of being entangled in the legal process and had gone to prison due to Khushi hence he decided to take whatever step he can to defend Purvi and his mom Prachi.

Perhaps RV did not want Prachi to suffer the same fate as him.

Even KK was having the same fears when he had gone to take back the complaint at the request of Purvi.

But still I wont hitch myself on the Rajvi fans bandwagon.

RV is perhaps planning something against Purvi what it is I don't know he might have feelings for her but the past is a big barrier between the two and considering the track record of couples not being happily ever after in the Bhagyas RV and Purvi are destined to go their separate ways just like KK and Prachi or Abhigya before them.

RV does not love Purvi let's be clear about this the guy has a good heart and perhaps would continue to play the occasional savior routine for Purvi but misunderstandings created by Khushi and Monisha wont let the duo reunite.

RV is not gonna clear the reason behind his actual revenge against Purvi.He won't ever tell her that he's hurting her due to her sibling Khushi.

If it was the old RV then he would have exposed Monisha and even perhaps would have thrown her out of the Malhotra Mansion not to forget he would have proved his innocence by trapping Khushi in her own guilt.So I would take this new change within RV's character with a pinch of salt.I have already stopped expecting anything from RV's character.

RV proving Prachi innocent was quite interesting and if the CV's are able to provide such glimpses regularly then it would make RV a much better well-rounded ML than KK or Abhi before him.

Also I think it would be better that Purvi does not again make the same mistake of falling in love with her husband RV-yes RV has proved her mom's innocence but RV was having an argumentative T20 match with the Commissioner because of his previous legal issues which Purvi does not know.

RV saving Prachi does not mean that he's gonna go back to being the ideal husband for Purvi.I think someday perhaps he's even gonna come to know that Monisha was behind all this fiasco but who knows he might just fight with Monisha and leave it at that stage only.He's not gonna throw his old ex-flame Monisha to the cops.

Unless RV really wants to settle down with Purvi only then can it be called somewhat as a Love story otherwise both of them just fight like a couple of school kids.

The old RV we all knew before his wedding with Purvi was portrayed as being Purvi's mate only but the actual motive behind his wedding with her and his past relationships with both Monisha and Khushi had diluted the effectiveness of his character and had made him just like any other normal ML.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Finally the old calculative RV was back if at least just for one episode.RV defended Purvi and her mom Prachi quite articulately and proved both the mom-daughter duo innocent with the help of CCTV Footage. This is the old RV we all know and loved.

If RV really loved Purvi then he would have gone to the bottom of that food poisoning fiasco and exposed Monisha in front of the entire world but let's get a bit of realism here-I think RV did this because he has that unfortunate experience of being entangled in the legal process and had gone to prison due to Khushi hence he decided to take whatever step he can to defend Purvi and his mom Prachi.

Perhaps RV did not want Prachi to suffer the same fate as him.

Even KK was having the same fears when he had gone to take back the complaint at the request of Purvi.

But still I wont hitch myself on the Rajvi fans bandwagon.

RV is perhaps planning something against Purvi what it is I don't know he might have feelings for her but the past is a big barrier between the two and considering the track record of couples not being happily ever after in the Bhagyas RV and Purvi are destined to go their separate ways just like KK and Prachi or Abhigya before them.

RV does not love Purvi let's be clear about this the guy has a good heart and perhaps would continue to play the occasional savior routine for Purvi but misunderstandings created by Khushi and Monisha wont let the duo reunite.

RV is not gonna clear the reason behind his actual revenge against Purvi.He won't ever tell her that he's hurting her due to her sibling Khushi.

If it was the old RV then he would have exposed Monisha and even perhaps would have thrown her out of the Malhotra Mansion not to forget he would have proved his innocence by trapping Khushi in her own guilt.So I would take this new change within RV's character with a pinch of salt.I have already stopped expecting anything from RV's character.

RV proving Prachi innocent was quite interesting and if the CV's are able to provide such glimpses regularly then it would make RV a much better well-rounded ML than KK or Abhi before him.

Also I think it would be better that Purvi does not again make the same mistake of falling in love with her husband RV-yes RV has proved her mom's innocence but RV was having an argumentative T20 match with the Commissioner because of his previous legal issues which Purvi does not know.

RV saving Prachi does not mean that he's gonna go back to being the ideal husband for Purvi.I think someday perhaps he's even gonna come to know that Monisha was behind all this fiasco but who knows he might just fight with Monisha and leave it at that stage only.He's not gonna throw his old ex-flame Monisha to the cops.

Unless RV really wants to settle down with Purvi only then can it be called somewhat as a Love story otherwise both of them just fight like a couple of school kids.

The old RV we all knew before his wedding with Purvi was portrayed as being Purvi's mate only but the actual motive behind his wedding with her and his past relationships with both Monisha and Khushi had diluted the effectiveness of his character and had made him just like any other normal ML.

I do not think RV loves Purvi yet but Purvi is falling in love with RV for sure. For RV its still a practical relationship not love like arranged marriage suddenly because of some majboori 

Kushi betrayal has not gone out of his mind He still doubts that Purvi may be like Kushi only s he still haes her do not love her. But sinces hes a good man hes feeling guilty now and than that hes treating Purvi badly 

Than why he went searching for proof against Purvi is that he was attacked by goons - he understood someone trying to stop wedding and he himself attacked, so he felt those goons only may have put poison in food 

I do not think RV wants to make Purvi permanent wife yet he was still hiding and listening to Kushi and hubby convo. Sometimes it looks like he still love kushi although he hates her 

I agree this RV telling his family and kushi his revenge plan spoiled the show 

I still want to know whjat happened to Kushi divorce papers that Purvi had signed by tricks

RV tore his divorce papers in parking lot

But i remember this Kushi had made Purvi sign a divorce paper 

Will she use it against RV some day? 

RV is really not a detective and a wedding last muhurat is getting over. IF as per you he starts seeing all CCTVS in that full building to catch Monisha it will take him days. So he did clever thing and searched kitchen CCTV only. Now let police do other jobs. This Monisha had worn white dress but that girl has black anarkali its very confusing? 

Purvi has to put lot of effort to win RVS belief actually. Bec she is Kushi sister so RV and half his family is not believing her till now.

Only dadaji dadi and yug are on her side so far 

Rest all even f they sympathize are clearly not going to accept her as RV wife that easily 

Edited by myviewprem - 18 days ago