Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ol she brought this on herself by doing what ? That spineless man proposed her n asked her for marriage..Since 5 years they r in living n instead of going for marriage Anuj was fooling her..Who will compensate for those 5 years ? Why did he ruin Shruti's life if he only wanted that old grandma again ? Shouldn't have divorced that granny in 1st place if he loved her so much.

She brought it to herself - by saying YES to that spineless man. When she is totally aware that he said I love Anupama, she still going behind him and now making Anupama JEALOUS and going that route to show her that anuj is mine is RIDICULOUS. She is indeed brought it to herself; just move on there is nothing special in this 50+ spineless single father man that you are going to miss out by NOT marrying him.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

She has brought it upon herself but hope she has the sense and self respect to get out of it herself. Shaadi me baad it will only get worse, a platonic relationship with the man pining for his ex and Shrew left to mother his child. Hope she wakes up to sense soon.

She is not understanding that shaadi is not a license for fidelity. He will be practicing infidelity with her by still having Anupama in his mind and heart. He bubble that shaadi will resolve everything will burst soon

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shrew is in a state of mental freeze. Has no one to call her own, except for this father and daughter duo. She has no friends which is surprising as you say. Why did she even try to befriend Anupama in the first place, there was a lot of attachment there to begin with - they are poles apart, age difference, one modern, educated and working, the other a lost cause in most ways, strange to forge that friendship even.

I don’t want a third person to push Shrew to see sense, I want her to stand up for herself and leave on her own, no outside catalyst necessary for a smart young woman like her.

Dekho, pyaar, dosti kabhi bhi kisise bhi ho sakti hain. So no comments on that.

May be she befriended Anupama because she had no friends, no adult who casually, randomly spoke to her (talking is something Anupama excels at).

Well, about a third person doing the "push", Make no mistake, one wants her to chart her own destiny and walk out with her head held high, not before giving Anuj a good consequence of his doings. But her current situation is Not conducive for it.

Besides, it's the law of motion. An object (in this case, the logical mind) continues to be in the state of rest or continuous motion unless acted by an external force.

It might be too late even for regrets by the time she realises on her own.

About moving on, that should have happened as soon as she found out the truth on her Birthday. That was the only and correct time.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shwetha85

She brought it to herself - by saying YES to that spineless man. When she is totally aware that he said I love Anupama, she still going behind him and now making Anupama JEALOUS and going that route to show her that anuj is mine is RIDICULOUS. She is indeed brought it to herself; just move on there is nothing special in this 50+ spineless single father man that you are going to miss out by NOT marrying him.

She gave 5 years of her life to this man n yet she cannot expect marriage from him ? This makes Anuj looks more bad than this stupid Shruti..

Quandry my foot!!

I will take nothing less than ShruDya abandoning Anuj together as soon as he flips at the mandap!

This man doesn't deserve a family of his own, all he has done is butcher them to feed the Shahs.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She gave 5 years of her life to this man n yet she cannot expect marriage from him ? This makes Anuj looks more bad than this stupid Shruti..

Firstly, for todays era, what they are showing is completely illogical. Why to expect marriage from a 50+ year old single father??? That too when he clearly says he doesnt love her?? I dont understand this!!! It is stupidity to expect anything out of someone who clearly has given you the signal. They never asked her to invest in them emotionally. She helped with business then just keep it professional. Why take it to this level and expect something so unrealistic from this 50+ old chap

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hope too she is not turned into a vamp. She was a sweet character, loving and lively, hope she gets to exit in the same fashion and not as a wimpy vamp.

Yeah that’s the least thing they can do for her character. But we never know for hailing maa they can ruin anyone.
showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree. She should stop this idiocy ASAP. She shouldn’t sacrifice her dignity for AK.

she should realise that man is not worth her love and attention, he is running that pathetic women so she should tell him to stay happy with his ex and leave him forever
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Shruti dont have right in aadhya .

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh please Shruti already left aadhya without caring about aadhya a damn, see her leaving d house it all about DDP , she was leaving without meeting aadhya untill aadhya herself arrives.

Wife to anuj ??smiley39

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 5 months ago