Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ol she brought this on herself by doing what ? That spineless man proposed her n asked her for marriage..Since 5 years they r in living n instead of going for marriage Anuj was fooling her..Who will compensate for those 5 years ? Why did he ruin Shruti's life if he only wanted that old grandma again ? Shouldn't have divorced that granny in 1st place if he loved her so much.

In india live in woman has same rights as married wife and her kids too have same rights as legal wife kids

You cannot just think woman are toys use them to take care of your home and kids for 5 years than say leave this house and family as i want my lover back and want to marry another woman

Thats cheating Shruti

Like this men in conservative country like india where woman are economically dependent on men can live in with 5 to 10 women for 3 years or 5 years and leave and walk off as per their wish one fine day and no coutrt can do anything than for those poor woman or her kids

Mazaak hai kya yeh sab- in USA may be woman and men have equal status and econominal oppt and society is not crue with live in woman

But imagine if live in becomes norm in india or most asia men have upper hand in relationship and will live with woman they like and throw them as per their wish

Thats why court says live in girl has same rights as wife in india

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

Bruh who told her to stay in the realionship .she is still very young and independent women .she is only with him because he is rich and handsome..

She is dumb af .she deserve no sympathy

She is dumb but I don’t think she is with him only because AK is rich and handsome. I think she is deluded for sure but she is in love with the man and is not seeing straight. Pity.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Shruti's character does not come off as a gold-digger. She genuinely loves AK and Aadhya. But what annoys me about her character is despite being educated, modern, and independent, she is emotionally dependent on a man who doesn't love her.

She also has no "log kya kahenge" angle as they are in America and her parents have passed away. Except for the pain of separation from Anuj & Aadhya, she has nothing to lose.

Even if marriage happens, nothing is going to change. She will only get the legal status of a wife. Infact, she will die each day with MaAn's subtle EMA.

I completely agree with your take here. She is young, educated, and has everything going for her. Being emotionally dependent on a man who loves another woman is paving the way to disaster, whether she ends up marrying the man or not.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: showbuzz28

I don’t understand why they r showing all the women as Dumb who r behind a married man ,she is well educated and lives in US but still running behind this man.

I agree. She should stop this idiocy ASAP. She shouldn’t sacrifice her dignity for AK.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: myviewprem

In india live in woman has same rights as married wife and her kids too have same rights as legal wife kids

You cannot just think woman are toys use them to take care of your home and kids for 5 years than say leave this house and family as i want my lover back and want to marry another woman

Thats cheating Shruti

Like this men in conservative country like india where woman are economically dependent on men can live in with 5 to 10 women for 3 years or 5 years and leave and walk off as per their wish one fine day and no coutrt can do anything than for those poor woman or her kids

Mazaak hai kya yeh sab- in USA may be woman and men have equal status and econominal oppt and society is not crue with live in woman

But imagine if live in becomes norm in india or most asia men have upper hand in relationship and will live with woman they like and throw them as per their wish

Thats why court says live in girl has same rights as wife in india

He is cheating on Shruti by thinking n loving his ex wife but no one should question him ? If he still loved upma then why was he in a livein with Shruti ? What a spineless man he is..Indulging in cheating n then makers have audacity to portray that he is a bechara who is getting in a loveless marriage..Why propose for marriage then if not interested?

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

We will end up feeling bad for most supporting characters on the show.

Shruti is no exception. Personally, I had strongly advocated her just walking off and see the truth. I am challenging my understanding here. (Although I still think Shruti SHOULD WALK OUT). Here is why.

She has just lost her family and her fear of being alone in this world is scaring her and clouding her mind to any rationality.

She is seeing that Anuj doesn't love her but she feels she has no one else to hold onto. Adhya and her situation is much the same. She is in the phase of "doobte ko tinke ka....."

It's not really emotional dependence but necessity of an emotional anchor in one's life. Them not having one is the problem. No friends (which is rather surprising) or relatives is the problem.

She needs a third person to shake her up and make her realise the truth she is seeing but not accepting. Someone to make her realise that she will be alone even in the marriage and that it is better that she walks off with her head held high.

At this point, I don't see her taking a step herself. It would have to be some third person.

She tried breaking away when she decided to go to India alone (with Adhya) away from Anuj and may be the events that followed daunted on her and loneliness and grief hit her like no other. She is now craving for someone to call her own, her family.

As for the show, I hope they show her return to India for some legal/business issue, something and Adhya returns with her leaving Anuj-Anupama to take their own sweet time to "move on" while being repeatedly reminded by circumstances how they each were responsible to other people who are not with them. This guilt for leading people for their own reasons will be poetic justice.

Shrew is in a state of mental freeze. Has no one to call her own, except for this father and daughter duo. She has no friends which is surprising as you say. Why did she even try to befriend Anupama in the first place, there was a lot of attachment there to begin with - they are poles apart, age difference, one modern, educated and working, the other a lost cause in most ways, strange to forge that friendship even.

I don’t want a third person to push Shrew to see sense, I want her to stand up for herself and leave on her own, no outside catalyst necessary for a smart young woman like her.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Makers killed Shruti's parents to justify Anuj's decision of going ahead with the marriage and to weaken her character emotionally. But Shruti's grief will heal with time and she will definitely find someone who truly loves her.

Only makers know if they are going to allow Shruti's character to exit Anuj's life with renewed confidence and self-respect! Anyways, weakening women in the name of empowerment is not new for Shahi!

Yes, in order to bolster Anuj’s character, Shrew’s parents were killed off so that he would experience guilt and be swayed to marry the girl.

But I too wish that Shrew exits AK’s life with confidence and self respect. 🤞🏼

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

She has brought this on herself. When she was clearly told that I still love Anupama and she is in my heart - then why is she still behind such a person??? She thinks shaadi ke baad sab teek ho jayega!!! Really??? This is a big myth. I dont feel bad but think that she is the biggest stupid and idiot. She has brought this to herself

She has brought it upon herself but hope she has the sense and self respect to get out of it herself. Shaadi me baad it will only get worse, a platonic relationship with the man pining for his ex and Shrew left to mother his child. Hope she wakes up to sense soon.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: showbuzz28

They r ruining all the characters to hail maa, I hope at least they give a decent exit to Shruti’s character and not ruin her further showing her shamelessly running behind a man and Turing her into a vamp for the man who doesn’t love her.

Hope too she is not turned into a vamp. She was a sweet character, loving and lively, hope she gets to exit in the same fashion and not as a wimpy vamp.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Hope too she is not turned into a vamp. She was a sweet character, loving and lively, hope she gets to exit in the same fashion and not as a wimpy vamp.

Either you end up being a Maa bhakt by following a straight path or taking unnecessary twists and turns. Only at Maa's feet one will get enlightenment just like how Maaya got.