soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Feel badly for Shrew especially after watching the last episode. She witnesses Anuj’s reactions towards Anupama, the loving interaction between ex wife and AK but still does not have the self esteem or pride to let go of this man.

Shrew asks Anuj outright and his answers are not ambiguous, he says he is in a quandry and needs time to sort it out. Plain as daylight the man is not interested in her, yet she gives herself false assurances that everything will change after the wedding. Does she expect Anuj to miraculously have a change of heart towards her? It is a loveless marriage that is looming on the horizon. He is so disinterested in the entire marriage preps, any girl with an ounce of sense or dignity would kick him to the curb and move on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bruh who told her to stay in the realionship .she is still very young and independent women .she is only with him because he is rich and handsome..

She is dumb af .she deserve no sympathy

Edited by Historia - 5 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shruti's character does not come off as a gold-digger. She genuinely loves AK and Aadhya. But what annoys me about her character is despite being educated, modern, and independent, she is emotionally dependent on a man who doesn't love her.

She also has no "log kya kahenge" angle as they are in America and her parents have passed away. Except for the pain of separation from Anuj & Aadhya, she has nothing to lose.

Even if marriage happens, nothing is going to change. She will only get the legal status of a wife. Infact, she will die each day with MaAn's subtle EMA.

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Shruti's character does not come off as a gold-digger. She genuinely loves AK and Aadhya. But what annoys me about her character is despite being educated, modern, and independent, she is emotionally dependent on a man who doesn't love her.

She also has no "log kya kahenge" angle as they are in America and her parents have passed away. Except for the pain of separation from Anuj & Aadhya, she has nothing to lose.

Even if marriage happens, nothing is going to change. She will only get the legal status of a wife. Infact, she will die each day with MaAn's subtle EMA.

I don’t understand why they r showing all the women as Dumb who r behind a married man ,she is well educated and lives in US but still running behind this man.
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We will end up feeling bad for most supporting characters on the show.

Shruti is no exception. Personally, I had strongly advocated her just walking off and see the truth. I am challenging my understanding here. (Although I still think Shruti SHOULD WALK OUT). Here is why.

She has just lost her family and her fear of being alone in this world is scaring her and clouding her mind to any rationality.

She is seeing that Anuj doesn't love her but she feels she has no one else to hold onto. Adhya and her situation is much the same. She is in the phase of "doobte ko tinke ka....."

It's not really emotional dependence but necessity of an emotional anchor in one's life. Them not having one is the problem. No friends (which is rather surprising) or relatives is the problem.

She needs a third person to shake her up and make her realise the truth she is seeing but not accepting. Someone to make her realise that she will be alone even in the marriage and that it is better that she walks off with her head held high.

At this point, I don't see her taking a step herself. It would have to be some third person.

She tried breaking away when she decided to go to India alone (with Adhya) away from Anuj and may be the events that followed daunted on her and loneliness and grief hit her like no other. She is now craving for someone to call her own, her family.

As for the show, I hope they show her return to India for some legal/business issue, something and Adhya returns with her leaving Anuj-Anupama to take their own sweet time to "move on" while being repeatedly reminded by circumstances how they each were responsible to other people who are not with them. This guilt for leading people for their own reasons will be poetic justice.

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Makers killed Shruti's parents to justify Anuj's decision of going ahead with the marriage and to weaken her character emotionally. But Shruti's grief will heal with time and she will definitely find someone who truly loves her.

Only makers know if they are going to allow Shruti's character to exit Anuj's life with renewed confidence and self-respect! Anyways, weakening women in the name of empowerment is not new for Shahi!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She has brought this on herself. When she was clearly told that I still love Anupama and she is in my heart - then why is she still behind such a person??? She thinks shaadi ke baad sab teek ho jayega!!! Really??? This is a big myth. I dont feel bad but think that she is the biggest stupid and idiot. She has brought this to herself

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Makers killed Shruti's parents to justify Anuj's decision of going ahead with the marriage and to weaken her character emotionally. But Shruti's grief will heal with time and she will definitely find someone who truly loves her.

Only makers know if they are going to allow Shruti's character to exit Anuj's life with renewed confidence and self-respect! Anyways, weakening women in the name of empowerment is not new for Shahi!

They r ruining all the characters to hail maa, I hope at least they give a decent exit to Shruti’s character and not ruin her further showing her shamelessly running behind a man and Turing her into a vamp for the man who doesn’t love her.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would not blame Shruti

Men always think practical in any relationship even love. That is why when anupama married vanraj anuj happily slept with many women in USA on ONS. But a woman does not move on in love that easily as men

Women think emotionally because they are nurturer always in world

A father can leave child and walk of with another woman but mother would not

Shruti has formed that motherly bond with aadya its tough to stop being a mother to someone

Forget aadhya a human, if i am told after 5 years to leave my pet dog or cat whom i brought up 5 years and go away i would not as i am attached to them no matter they have another owner and belong to others

Thats how a mother or woman is by nature

When a lion attacks a calf its only mother who risk life and stay with it at cost of risking death not a father or any other related cow

When an animal mother behaves so human mothers can get possessive too

Its anuj fault for making Shruti adhya mom and his future wife hopeful for 5 long years

Its tough to suddenly give up your love and child and walk off because another woman has come to stake claim

Live in is like wife only. Will any wife give up her rights and her child to husband second wife? No right? Same is for Shruti

In Shruti mind last 5 years she was wife of anuj and mother to adhya how to leave all off sudden and vanish because another woman has arrived? And your child feels unsfae with that another woman of your husband. Thats how a woman will think in Shruti mind.

Anupama is the other illegal woman whose come to destroy her family her child and husband as per Shruti

Shruti knows anupama o not love adhya will adhya be safe with anupama and anuj they will not care for her. Shruti unbale to break that umbilical cord with adhya and love with anuj

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shwetha85

She has brought this on herself. When she was clearly told that I still love Anupama and she is in my heart - then why is she still behind such a person??? She thinks shaadi ke baad sab teek ho jayega!!! Really??? This is a big myth. I dont feel bad but think that she is the biggest stupid and idiot. She has brought this to herself

Ol she brought this on herself by doing what ? That spineless man proposed her n asked her for marriage..Since 5 years they r in living n instead of going for marriage Anuj was fooling her..Who will compensate for those 5 years ? Why did he ruin Shruti's life if he only wanted that old grandma again ? Shouldn't have divorced that granny in 1st place if he loved her so much.